What's new

That black guy for BYU

I'm worried that Chambers has played his last game in a BYU uni. If that's the case, it's seriously going to impact the Utah-BYU game.

Who are the Cougars going to find that will match Chambers effectivity of calling for fair catches on punt returns only to throw himself into the nearest Ute in an attempt (usually successful) to draw the flag?

I'm worried that Chambers has played his last game in a BYU uni. If that's the case, it's seriously going to impact the Utah-BYU game.

Who are the Cougars going to find that will match Chambers effectivity of calling for fair catches on punt returns only to throw himself into the nearest Ute in an attempt (usually successful) to draw the flag?
I love that this still bugs you. Thanks.

Seriously? I'm not the biggest Chambers guy in the world, but didn't he have multiple huge returns against Utah last year? I'm not exactly sure you want to talk trash about that.