What's new

That's NOT a pudding pop, Mr. Cosby

Rape allegations suck dude.

If it happened, then he should feel bad about it. If it didn't, that ho should be burnt at the stake.

Rape allegations suck dude.

If it happened, then he should feel bad about it. If it didn't, that ho should be burnt at the stake.

Interesting...

If a man is guilty of rape he should feel bad about it. If a woman falsely accuses a man of rape she should be burned at the stake.

I'm in!

Interesting...

If a man is guilty of rape he should feel bad about it. If a woman falsely accuses a man of rape she should be burned at the stake.

I'm in!

but only AFTER the woman has been subjected to all kinds of harassment via threatening cat-calls

right?

but only AFTER the woman has been subjected to all kinds of harassment via threatening cat-calls

right?

Oh of course, without question. Make that bitch run the gauntlet.

Interesting...

I'm in!

Not quite where I was going. He's feeling badly about it because people are bringing it up. The implication that they should continue to bring it up(unless, ofcourse, the law or governing body decides to step in)

But ****... I've got 6 levels in wow to get tonight. peace out.

Also check out the Hannibal Burress skit on youtube that brought this stuff up, pretty ****ing funny. Hannibal one of the best current comedians.

My close friend always accused Cosby of raping his dad. Guy was an assistant coach at Temple, helping them get to a bowl game. Cosby's influence got the whole staff fired though and they hired an all-black coaching staff. Evidently anyway. My friend gets butthurt about a lot.

I believe it's spelled "discuss".
-
<fist pump>

;-)

----

To give a serious reply, when it was just a single woman I didn't take it too seriously. But now it's apparently multiple women telling very similar stories. I think, sadly, it's very possible that Cosby did in fact rape them. If there's one thing that's become clear in this celebrity age is that public persona and private personas do not always match. Hopefully the police are investigating and/or will continue to investigate.

So you don't think there might be something there is 13 different women have accused him of rape? You got something against women?

He plays WoW. No reason to assume he's ever even talked to one outside of his immediate family.

JK, obviously.

To give a serious reply, when it was just a single woman I didn't take it too seriously. But now it's apparently multiple women telling very similar stories. I think, sadly, it's very possible that Cosby did in fact rape them. If there's one thing that's become clear in this celebrity age is that public persona and private personas do not always match. Hopefully the police are investigating and/or will continue to investigate.

Agree. What cracks me up is Cosby once ripped Eddie Murphy for using profanity in his act. Bad words are a no no, but I guess rape is fine as long as your kids don't see it. I wanted to link a video from Raw where Murphy talks about it, but alas, the profanity.

Murphy also talks about a phone call he received from Bill Cosby in which he said that his son, Ennis, heard his profanity and requested that Murphy not say the word "****" on stage again, and began chastising him for his offensive material. Murphy then went on to say that he called Richard Pryor and told him about what Cosby said. Pryor responded angrily, calling Cosby a "Jell-O Puddin' eatin' mother****a", and that if Murphy's fans think it was funny, then Cosby has no business telling him how to do his act.

Agree. What cracks me up is Cosby once ripped Eddie Murphy for using profanity in his act. Bad words are a no no, but I guess rape is fine as long as your kids don't see it. I wanted to link a video from Raw where Murphy talks about it, but alas, the profanity.

Yeah, that was pretty much the whole premise of the comedy bit that brought this all back up to the light.

What I find twisted is that it's been pretty much confirmed that Mike Tyson sexually assaulted Billy Cosby's daughter in 1989 - for whatever reason his daughter did not press charges. And some of these allegations are from well past that date. So this guy knows what it's like to have his one daughter sexually violated and he continued on doing it himself to other women? That's a ****ing sociopath right there.

Prime Eddie Murphy was far too vulgar. Rape as many people as you want, but for the love of God DO NOT say the f-word on stage.

Disappointing really. Used to listen to vintage Cosby when I was a younger lad and I'm not sure I've heard anything funnier to this day.