What's new

The “I’m a Mike Conley hating bitch” list

I messed around on my phone for a bit. I decided this wasn't what I was into.
Have a nice night.

Conley is a bad ***!

He hasn't seen the Jazz play. Why would you think he's seen another team? He reads box scores and makes assumptions.

Hey numb nuts! I DO watch as many games as I can. When I can't, then I go by what the box score tells me what happened! I seen all the Jazz games so far this year.

I watched this game late (Jazz vs Clippers).

Damn this was fun! I'm so happy for Conley.

Haters can line up to eat a ****.

I'm so happy we have Conley. This is a Jazz team I believe can win it all.

Wow two posts in a row. All you're missing is your skirt and pom poms.

Welcome to the Jazz, Conley! This is the Conley we hoped to see when we traded away significant assets and tied up $31M+ in salary cap. Now keep it up! Five games down, 77 more to go. Based on current performance, Jazz should finish the season 66-16. Excellent!

You're saying that saying "calling a spade a spade" when talking about Conley or whoever isn't racist?

Yeah, you're wrong. Just because you're ignorant of the meaning and it's history doesn't make change it.

https://www.npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2013/09/19/224183763/is-it-racist-to-call-a-spade-a-spade

So, yeah, an ace an ace. You still got the reference.

I’m really not interested in arguing back and forth with you. You obviously have no idea as to what the etymology of the idiom is or how it’s evolved.

You're saying that saying "calling a spade a spade" when talking about Conley or whoever isn't racist?

Yeah, you're wrong. Just because you're ignorant of the meaning and it's history doesn't make change it.

https://www.npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2013/09/19/224183763/is-it-racist-to-call-a-spade-a-spade

After years of randomly, casually spouting problematic (if not plainly bigoted) garbage, you're going to get on an SJW-soapbox about THIS? Holy ****ing Archie.

That being said, I'll take the latter version over the former.

After years of randomly, casually spouting problematic (if not plainly bigoted) garbage, you're going to get on an SJW-soapbox about THIS? Holy ****ing Archie.

That being said, I'll take the latter version over the former.

Bigoted? Lol

Gtfoh with your buzzwords and whataboutism.

"Bigoted."

Every time someone responds to CJ, an obvious troll, the collective jazzfanz IQ goes down.
Actually he's not a troll. He actually believes what he says. That is far more terrifying than any troll.

Its just like how saying to "Jimmy-rig" something was called something else back in the day. As we progress as a society we learn and change

Sent from my SM-G965U using JazzFanz mobile app