What's new

The "Ask an UGLI" thread

UGLI baby

My posting is dwindling as of late, so to give the ppl what they want (moar UGLI) I'm creating this thread.

Got a question for UGLI??

#AskAway

Dear UGLI,
Long time lurker, first time poster. I have a question I've been wondering about for a long time. Would it be possible for you to direct me to the section with less crappy threads than the one we're in?
-

yours truly, Lost on Jazzfanz

Dear UGLI,

What is the best place to send a couple bottles of UGLI Baby IPA?

Sincerely,

Gameface

Dear UGLI,

What is the best place to send a couple bottles of UGLI Baby IPA?

Sincerely,

Gameface

Would you really send me some???

If so I'll give you my address. Would be amazing! Can you send beer in the mail??

PS: Haven't drank in 6 and a half months.

#DoesBeerStillTasteGood

Would you really send me some???

If so I'll give you my address. Would be amazing! Can you send beer in the mail??

PS: Haven't drank in 6 and a half months.

#DoesBeerStillTasteGood

Send you some? Holy ****, of course. You inspired me to make it by telling me my beer wasn't doing it for you because Hop Rising had kind of ruined all other beer for you. I need validation!

Legal to send...no, on a couple different levels. But I'm a risk taker.

But before we proceed... I'm not trying to **** up anyone's sobriety. So if there are deeper reason's for not drinking then sorry bro, deals off.

EDIT: As far as the legal to send thing... My sister-in-law is coming in tomorrow to stay with us for a few days. I'm already planning to send some beer with her back to San Diego for my sister (they live about a mile apart) so I could send a couple extra bottles and my sister could send it up your way, not sending across state lines. Less illegal that way. But really, it's typically against policy (USPS, UPS, FedEx) to ship alcoholic beverages although it happens all the time as brewing comps are typically open to anyone and they provide instructions on how to send beer to them. As long as it isn't for commercial gain no one cares.

Last edited by a moderator:
Send you some? Holy ****, of course. You inspired me to make it by telling me my beer wasn't doing it for you because Hop Rising had kind of ruined all other beer for you. I need validation!

Legal to send...no, on a couple different levels. But I'm a risk taker.

But before we proceed... I'm not trying to **** up anyone's sobriety. So if there are deeper reason's for not drinking then sorry bro, deals off.

EDIT: As far as the legal to send thing... My sister-in-law is coming in tomorrow to stay with us for a few days. I'm already planning to send some beer with her back to San Diego for my sister (they live about a mile apart) so I could send a couple extra bottles and my sister could send it up your way, not sending across state lines. Less illegal that way. But really, it's typically against policy (USPS, UPS, FedEx) to ship alcoholic beverages although it happens all the time as brewing comps are typically open to anyone and they provide instructions on how to send beer to them. As long as it isn't for commercial gain no one cares.

Would be so rad to try some!! I challenged myself to not drink for 6 months. I have people over at my house all the time and serve them alcohol, and I'm planning on drinking again, just not like I used to. So no, it won't be a problem for me

Most of my friends here have moved to CA from outside the U.S. and they will have fun trying out a genuine USA home brew!!

2992 Smith River Drive
Redding, CA 96002

Did you cry after you lost in the Championship round?

Tbh, I just 100% expect to always have the best team, and always take 2nd place.

Just looking at the pitching matchups I never expected to win. All my best pitchers only had 2 starts, his top 3 pitchers each had 3 starts.