What's new

The Battle Begins

PearlWatson

Some of the Republican hopefuls had a debate. Did anyone watch? Any comments?

There is talk that Herman Cain (CEO of Godfather Pizza) did well.

herman-cain-300x278.jpg

Other Politicians seemed to like Tim Pawlenty (former governor of Minnesota)

Pawlenty.jpg

The battle for second place in the Presidential election begins...

I knew Michael Steele did a fairly terrible job as (R)NC chairmen, but does he really need to darken his skin, change his name, and come up with a story about he was CEO of Godfather's Pizza just to run for president?

I knew Michael Steele did a fairly terrible job as (R)NC chairmen, but does he really need to darken his skin, change his name, and come up with a story about he was CEO of Godfather's Pizza just to run for president?

As long as he grew a pair along with the other changes it is all good.

So, you think they look alike?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Chad Feldheimer again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Chad Feldheimer again.

That is really funny Chad

The minute Rick Santorum becomes president, is the minute I lose faith in all humanity. THe man doesn't belong in any political conversation, whatsoever.

I mean just look at him, if he's not the anti-christ, then the Anti-Christ would come in second in an "Anti-Christ-alike" contest.

I applied for a job at a call center, and one of the profiling questions was... "What is the biggest issue facing America?" I simply responded "Rick Santorum." Needless to say, I got the job.

Liberals don't have faith in humanity to begin with, that is why they want the government to have so much control over our lives.

Last edited:
Back