What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

To sit and say there is no evidence is a blatant lie. There is ample evidence. This is just as ridiculous as when people were saying there is no evidence the laptop was Hunters. It's crazy how Democrats can just lie and people believe it. There is video of Biden getting a prosecutor fired. There are emails. There is 20 million dollars made out of thin air with over 20 shell companies. Do I need to explain what a shell company is? Biden lied straight faced about not talking to Hunter about business yet there are wire transfers directly to his residence. Joe's residence. "oh but it was for Hunter" no actually Hunter lived in California at the time. There are transfers to the Biden family from Ukraine, China, and 3 million plus from Russia. For what exactly? Hunter Biden on text literally says his father is right next to him... I can go on and on and log has the audacity to say there is no evidence whatsoever?

View: https://www.facebook.com/100059356282932/posts/710146440973892/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

How is direct messages not evidence?
“I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled,” Hunter Biden wrote Zhao, according to IRS supervisory agent Gary Shapley and another agency investigator who has remained anonymous.

“Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight, And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.”

Hunter Biden to Chinese business affiliates. No evidence though. None. Despite bank records, emails, fakes email accounts created by a vice president, a vice president with extremely high classified documents he has no right to have, Hunter getting wire taps, Hunter paying his father's bills but no evidence....

Last edited:
More evidence that exist but according to propagated networks doesn't exist. Just because you say there is no evidence and post an ABC article of obvious bias, doesn't make it true. Of course ABC is going to admit there's evidence lol. I mean c'mon log. There is a tremendous amount of evidence.

View: https://www.facebook.com/100059356282932/posts/710176587637544/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

Theses are government officials in the IRS directly tied to the case. Something logs article says doesn't exist.

Let's not forget about 170+ times Biden families bank accounts have been flagged. No evidence though. These banks flagging the Bidens for fraud, laundering, bribery are Republicans probably.

There is many instances of explosive evidence if you actually pay attention of Bidens families corruption. Now the committee needs more information to tie it all to "The Big Guy". You know the guy who had multiple alternative government sponsored aliases for some odd reason? The guy who affords 3 multiple houses off of a government salary...

Last edited:
I really wish the right would make up its mind on Biden. Is he a senile old man who can’t tell what day it is? Or is he a nefarious crime boss?
He was a very sharp crooked plagiarizing corrupt racist politician at one point before the dementia hit. Lol this corruption didn't just start yesterday. This started under his Vice Presidency when he had his brain fully functional and he still had his wits about him. I shouldn't need to explain this.

Speaking of making up your mind, whatever happened to you claiming that any white person calling a black person "boy" was racist btw? I'm honestly not trolling, I'm just wondering why you feel it's ok now that Biden has done it twice. You literally changed your opinion overnight. Me? I agree with you on the first claim. Calling a black person boy is racist. He's historically been a racist dating back to the 80's yet he calls a back person boy you don't even say a word. Notice that he has never called a white person boy? Hm...You were right the first time. Crazy a couple here found his racism funny.

Last edited:
I don’t care how old Biden is. He doesn’t have 91 indictments, didn’t lead a coup to overthrow an election he lost, and isn’t currently promising death to former Joint Chiefs who didn’t go along with his coup.

This shouldn’t even be a debate folks. Trump should be the one asked to step down, not Biden. Trump is the one who risks leading his party to electoral wipeout, not Biden. You want to elect a corrupt dictator? Who wants to empower this party that’s completely taken over by this cult of personality? You think American democracy will survive another trump term?

As I’ve said before, if you care about American democracy and rule of law, then you already know who you’re going to vote for. You’re voting the same way you did in 2020.

If you don’t care about American democracy and rule of law, then you’re voting for the same crap that you voted for in 2020 and 2016. He might be a convicted felon by fall of 2024, but that **** doesn’t matter to you.

Funny you can't even address one single part of evidence anything I brought fourth. This is an inquiry, not a trial. Can you explain I'm your own words what am inquiry is because I think you all are being intentionally naive here. The word inquiry means "to gain information". I provided ample evidence and so did the committee. You as usual turned this into a Trump post. Then you have the audacity to call others cultist when you Democrats bring up Trump every single day of your life. That is what cultist do. Democrats talk about Trump more than any figure in history. Prove me wrong. Show me a single person I'm history outside of religious deities that one group obsesses over like Democrats do Trump. It's now 8 years straight. That is cultist behavior. It's all you bro. You Democrats are the ones bringing up Trump, nobody else. This from those of you who pushed the Russia hoax for 5 years despite literally NO EVIDENCE. This is in the Durham report. There was absolutely no evidence behind the Russia colluding with Trump Hoax... none. It was all fabricated by Obama and Hillary. The meddling was before Trump was even president and Obama literally allowed it.

Anyways I'm just feeding your behavior, maybe you can answer the questions I asked log before he disappeared as always. I bet you won't answer either.

"Where did the 20 million from the shell companies come from? I bet you won't answer. We also literally have video evidence of Joe Biden firing the prosecutor looking into Hunter. Before you push the conspiracy that he was fired for corruption answer these questions please A) what did Hunter do to get that job? It's been explained in the emails that your side completely ignore all while there's no evidence ut let's hear you explain it please B) Obama officials and European officials both sent emails commending Shokin for his job and how well he's doing. 2 weeks later Joe got him fired for looking into his son's corruption. Explain that please."

Last edited:
Its so weird that it seems like neither party wants to win the presidential election next year. I mean Biden approval rating is horrendous. Almost no one is a big fan of his. I think almost anyone from the republican party would beat biden in an election. Except trump. So of course that is who the republicans will roll with.
At the same time with everyone knowing trump will be the republican nominee the democrats could go with literally anyone and that person would beat trump as trump is the most despised candidate in history. Any democrat would be trump. Except maybe biden with how unpopular he is. So of course the democratic party will roll with him.

I think the democrats would win a general election next year by a landslide if they offer up anyone besides biden. I think the republicans would easily win the election next year if they offer up anyone who isn't trump. Yet here we are. Trump vs Biden. I wouldn't be suprised if either wins.

The majority of americans are desperate for someone new. someone different. someone to vote for who isn't trump or biden. So of course we will get to choose from trump or biden.
Bingo. Been saying exactly that for a year

According to Rudy, who i really don't care for there are pictures with Hunter and underaged girls on the laptop. It's no wonder why Democrats can only talk about Trump. It's no wonder why they fabricated another blatant lie to meddle in the election that the laptop was Russian propaganda. They know all they have to do is lie despite tremendous evidence and their constituents will push it. Just like the pee tapes, like Trump and Putin being bff's despite no evidence(that they hypocritically pushed now deny of course for 6 years despite literally NO EVIDENCE), just like they're now blatantly lying there is no evidence of illegal activity yet they can't answer my basic questions of why the Bidens made 20+ million on Shell accounts, why Russia oligarchs gave the Biden cartel 3.5 million for nothing, despite text with Hunter literally admitting his father was right next to him doing business deals... let's not forget how on video literally admitted to bribery of billions of dollars to get the prosecutor looking into his son fired.

View: https://fb.watch/nlY-b0XUXc/?mibextid=CFlI8D
But the breaking news for Democrats is that a guy held a sign.

Last edited:
President Biden spoke at the dedication of the John McCain Library in Arizona today. It was a very good speech about democracy. Starts at 4:15 in the link. It's well worth a listen.

For those who think Biden is not mentally competent, you should watch this. He handles a heckler and then a loud child in the audience. My mother is in the beginning stages of dementia so I know what it looks like up close and personal. And Biden doesn't look like that at all.

View: https://www.youtube.com/live/7qhw0htNtzQ?si=cBshBdFgWQVE84aL

President Biden spoke at the dedication of the John McCain Library in Arizona today. It was a very good speech about democracy. Starts at 4:15 in the link. It's well worth a listen.

For those who think Biden is not mentally competent, you should watch this. He handles a heckler and then a loud child in the audience. My mother is in the beginning stages of dementia so I know what it looks like up close and personal. And Biden doesn't look like that at all.

View: https://www.youtube.com/live/7qhw0htNtzQ?si=cBshBdFgWQVE84aL

thank you for posting this. American democracy should be worth defending.

Also, isn’t it nice to see an American president honor John McCain rather than make fun of him?

At least Republicans have actual witnesses... many of them... unlike the Democrats that just made them up and hid them.
And they pretty much said the only thing they could say….And, further, since there are several investigations of Hunter going back to 2018, and still without the evidence they need to establish actual wrongdoing by Joe Biden, after 5 years of looking for that evidence, chances are about 99%+ that, when all is said and done, with this embarrassing clown show, this will remain the only thing they will ever be able to say. No evidence in 5 years of looking for the evidence. And this hearing will not produce that which does not exist. But Trump helped Republicans develop this approach: just dive right into an alternative universe and pretend it’s reality.