What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

That Op/Ed is genuinely dumb. Blah blah West Bank, blah West Bank, blah blah Golan Heights, blah blah Jerusalem... None of that has anything to do with HAMAS or the Gaza Strip Arabs who are the subject of this thread. Failure to reach a peace agreement with HAMAS isn't a failure of six administrations but rather demonstrative of HAMAS not wanting peace. The reason administrations no longer pursue Land for Peace initiatives is because that idea was fully tried in the Gaza Strip. Israel pulled out completely and forcefully removed any Jews trying to settle there. All of the Gaza Strip was given to the Palestinians and support was given to facilitate the building of their own government. As we've now all seen, that idea doesn't work. In fact, the Palestinians there in their own land are far worse off than the Palestinians in the West Bank.

None of this is Trump's fault, or Biden's fault, or even Israel's fault. This is the product of anti-Jewish propaganda that will cause crowds to gather and cheer when Jews are killed.
Thank you, @Red is saying they attacked Israel because they moved the embassy? How utterly insane. To say HAMAS raped and killed teenagers because of the embassy being moved? Why did HAMAS attack when the embassy was in Tel Aviv @Red ? Explain it in your own words please...

This is why @Red just post articles without using any of his own words. He really don't understand what he's posting. He just sees "BLAME TRUMP" and post it. That's it. Nothing more. Unlike him though we actually read what post. That article is antisemite make excuses for HAMAS garbage.

Last edited:
That Op/Ed is genuinely dumb. Blah blah West Bank, blah West Bank, blah blah Golan Heights, blah blah Jerusalem... None of that has anything to do with HAMAS or the Gaza Strip Arabs who are the subject of this thread. Failure to reach a peace agreement with HAMAS isn't a failure of six administrations but rather demonstrative of HAMAS not wanting peace. The reason administrations no longer pursue Land for Peace initiatives is because that idea was fully tried in the Gaza Strip. Israel pulled out completely and forcefully removed any Jews trying to settle there. All of the Gaza Strip was given to the Palestinians and support was given to facilitate the building of their own government. As we've now all seen, that idea doesn't work. In fact, the Palestinians there in their own land are far worse off than the Palestinians in the West Bank.

None of this is Trump's fault, or Biden's fault, or even Israel's fault. This is the product of anti-Jewish propaganda that will cause crowds to gather and cheer when Jews are killed.

Sure, I can take your word for the quality of his opinion, and the correctness of yours. Maybe Trump himself nailed it……

Trump’s interpretation:

Last edited:
Thank you, @Red is saying they attacked Israel because they moved the embassy? How utterly insane. To say HAMAS raped and killed teenagers because of the embassy being moved? Why did HAMAS attack when the embassy was in Tel Aviv @Red ? Explain it in your own words please...

This is why @Red just post articles without using any of his own words. He really don't understand what he's posting. He just sees "BLAME TRUMP" and post it. That's it. Nothing more. Unlike him though we actually read what post. That article is antisemite make excuses for HAMAS garbage.

On the other hand, doesn’t sound like a slouch where knowledge of the Middle East is concerned. Certainly knows more than myself. Probably more than yourself:

Sure, I can take your word for the quality of his opinion, and the correctness of yours.
...or you could look at a map to see where the West Bank (formerly Jordan), Golan Heights (formerly Syria), and Jerusalem are in relation to the Gaza Strip (formerly Egypt). You could do some basic research to find out Hamas is in Gaza, not Jerusalem, the West Bank, or the Golan Heights.
Stop being lazy.

On the other hand, doesn’t sound like a slouch where knowledge of the Middle East is concerned. Certainly knows more than myself. Probably more than yourself:
I don't care what his background is because I know how to read a map and know the difference between the very territorial Fatah (Jerusalem and the West Bank), Hezbollah (Golan Heights and Lebanon), and Hamas (Gaza Strip). If you spent even half the time looking this stuff up that you just spent trying to look into the background of that author, you'd know too.

Last edited:
Tell me what major conflicts happened under Trump outside of Democrats rioting and killing children then crying about 1/6? True or false. Trump was making peace treaties in the middle east, even between Israel and Palestine. True or false? There was no Russia Ukraine invasion until Biden reopened the Nord 2.

(1) A Trump Palestine-Israel peace treaty is a bald faced lie. Or, giving you the benefit of the doubt, maybe a statement from someone with zero understanding of current events or history who has no access to the internet. Trump/ Kushner only wrote a theoretical and unrealistic plan full of platitudes that took Kushner and his band of consultants (wasting millions in taxpayer money) over 3 years to complete and it was summarily rejected by both Palestinians and Israelis. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_peace_plan

(2) Violent crime was up 29% in 2020, the last full year of Trump presidency. Violent crime under Trump was higher than under Obama. The negative trend continues under Biden and the angry violent white right wing extremists have fed this trend. Violent crime trends are not from one party.

(3) Of course Putin was not going to attack when his boy Donnie was in charge. He miscalculated and thought it would be a cakewalk and that it would weaken Biden and Western Democracy, and pave the way to a second Trump presidency.

(4) The notion that Hamas only attacked because of Biden is too stupid to debate.

(5) All real patriots were alarmed by the violence on Jan 6. Do you support these thugs? Their insurrectionist leaders and their minions are now in jail, and Donnie failed to support them or pay their legal fees. I guess some people favor assaulting cops, just not me.

1697394523071.png

I’m not a scholar focused on the Middle East. The article was by David Faris, who is somewhat of an authority on that region. I’m just posting different opinions, I’ve been doing that all along. LogGrad97 somewhat jokingly suggested we could blame Trump, and I posted that suggestion. Your MO, on the other hand, is simply to try and go up as many butts as possible, without any genuine effort to add a thing, or learn a thing.

I also never said what you are claiming I said in the above comment. But you will take advantage of any tragedy that occurs anywhere on Earth to spew your hatred of all human beings. I’m surprised if you could find the Middle East on a map.

...or you could look at a map to see where the West Bank (formerly Jordan), Golan Heights (formerly Syria), and Jerusalem are in relation to the Gaza Strip (formerly Egypt). You could do some basic research to find out Hamas is in Gaza, not Jerusalem, the West Bank, or the Golan Heights.
Stop being lazy.
But I already knew all that.

I don't care what his background is because I know how to read a map and know the difference between the very territorial Fatah (Jerusalem and the West Bank), Hezbollah (Golan Heights and Lebanon), and Hamas (Gaza Strip). If you spent even half the time looking this stuff up then you just spent trying to look into the background of that author, you'd know too.
But I already knew all that too. I wasn’t born yesterday. I’m no authority on the Middle East, but I am aware of what you’re describing here.

But I already knew all that too. I wasn’t born yesterday. I’m no authority on the Middle East, but I am aware of what you’re describing here.
If you already knew all of that then why didn't your critical thinking see the misdirection? Was it the inclusion of the word "Trump" that allowed the author to so easily pull the wool over your eyes? The terror attack that just happened was perpetrated by Hamas militants operating out of the Gaza Strip. How did you miss that the author failed to draw any link at all between Trump and either Hamas or Gaza, but still concluded that Trump was responsible for the Hamas terrorists attacking out of Gaza?

You're a worthless poster. Whether it's on purpose just to troll or not you should not be taken seriously and should be put on ignore by everyone here. In fact, I'm going to get rid of you right now.

If you already knew all of that then why didn't your critical thinking see the misdirection? Was it the inclusion of the word "Trump" that allowed the author to so easily pull the wool over your eyes? The terror attack that just happened was perpetrated by Hamas militants operating out of the Gaza Strip. How did you miss that the author failed to draw any link at all between Trump and either Hamas or Gaza, but still concluded that Trump was responsible for the Hamas terrorists attacking out of Gaza?
No, it was LogGrad98 seemingly joking about blaming Trump, or, “why not”, as he put it. I laughed and recalled reading the Newsweek article the night before, so I found it in my history, and posted it, laughing as I did, while saying “yeah, why not”, in reply. It was in reply to LogGrad98’s comment, and, basically, that’s all. You’re reading way too much into it. It’s only another opinion after all, I don’t have to be married to it. Not that I rejected the notion altogether, as you did/do. But I was basically just reacting after laughing. As far as the other things you felt I needed to be reminded of, well yeah, that’s all well known for anyone who’s been alive the past 75 years, and has paid any attention. I’m not that up on the history, but yeah, Hamas, the PLO, Hezbollah, sure, and the territorial changes, sure, only one of the wars I can’t remember would be 1948. So no, you didn’t need to remind me of any of that. I already knew that much, not born yesterday…..

(1) A Trump Palestine-Israel peace treaty is a bald faced lie. Or, giving you the benefit of the doubt, maybe a statement from someone with zero understanding of current events or history who has no access to the internet. Trump/ Kushner only wrote a theoretical and unrealistic plan full of platitudes that took Kushner and his band of consultants (wasting millions in taxpayer money) over 3 years to complete and it was summarily rejected by both Palestinians and Israelis. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_peace_plan

(2) Violent crime was up 29% in 2020, the last full year of Trump presidency. Violent crime under Trump was higher than under Obama. The negative trend continues under Biden and the angry violent white right wing extremists have fed this trend. Violent crime trends are not from one party.

(3) Of course Putin was not going to attack when his boy Donnie was in charge. He miscalculated and thought it would be a cakewalk and that it would weaken Biden and Western Democracy, and pave the way to a second Trump presidency.

(4) The notion that Hamas only attacked because of Biden is too stupid to debate.

(5) All real patriots were alarmed by the violence on Jan 6. Do you support these thugs? Their insurrectionist leaders and their minions are now in jail, and Donnie failed to support them or pay their legal fees. I guess some people favor assaulting cops, just not me.

View attachment 15220
That violence was 200+ riots 5000+ arrest, murder of children, over 1000 police injured, over 50 businesses destroyed, ovet 500 more damaged but yeah, blame Trump then lie straight faced to me that your a conservative while you constantly attack nobody but the right. It's tiring as a true conservative hearing people like you say you are yet your more busy hating Trump than being a conservative and putting any effort towards Biden.

Nobody said they only attacked because of your president Biden. His weak foreign policy most definitely had a tremendous effect though. But hey you're a conservative that will go to any lengths to protect Biden. Lol sure. These wars didn't happen under Trump because Russia and HAMAS knew the repercussions. You can sit here and lie but there's a reason there was peace. Then you have the audacity to patronize me. These wars didn't happen under my president but yours rhino. You can lie all you want but there was peace. Even in Afghanistan.

"Putin is his boy". Now you're just pushing bat **** crazy left week propaganda while lying you're a conservative. Try to talk down to me and your pushing QAnon conspiracies. Meanwhile the Bidens literally made tens of millions of of Russia and you don't say a word but hey a true conservative huh? Lol bs.

True or false... Russia started to mobilize 4 days after Biden reopened the Nord pipeline that Trump closed Mr Conservative? Just a true or false please. Here I'll answer... Trump put sanctions on that pipeline hurting Russia tremendously, Biden reopened it and Russia mobilized. Yay war...(sarcasm)

Last edited:
You're a worthless poster. Whether it's on purpose just to troll or not you should not be taken seriously and should be put on ignore by everyone here. In fact, I'm going to get rid of you right now.
Why do you guys have to beg for attention and let everyone know you're putting me on ignore? I don't care. I really don't. Like I give a damn about your hateful and downright mean opinion where you just attack me and add nothing to the conversation.Just do it. Bye.

Like I'm insulted that I don't have deal with your personal attacks and bigotry towards people who don't vote like you. People like you are Trump to me. Far worse actually. Good riddance I say.

Were you in a coma for 4 years? Kinda an insult to our military men and women putting their lives on the line for us in Afghanistan and elsewhere
Who got us out?

Be honest

Oh that's right the guy signing peace treaties all over the middle east. The guy who had troops down to 2400 and no conflict or military deaths the last 2 years in Afghanistan. Right?

Trump ended your war. What a terrible flex. Biden supporters like you have the audacity to come at me.

Last edited:
Who got us out?

Be honest

Oh that's right the guy signing peace treaties all over the middle east. The guy who had troops down to 2400 and no conflict or military deaths the last 2 years in Afghanistan. Right?

Trump ended your war. What a terrible flex. Biden supporters like you have the audacity to come at me.

A selection of the shameful words of Donald Trump towards Americans veterans:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjko-FuU79Q&pp=ygUnR29sZCBzdGFyIGZhdGhlciBjYWxscyB0cnVtcCBhIGRpc2dyYWNl

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yae6uLsrAMs&pp=ygUnR29sZCBzdGFyIGZhdGhlciBjYWxscyB0cnVtcCBhIGRpc2dyYWNl

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2azjwKxwotk&pp=ygU0V2hhdCB0cnVtcCBzYWlkIGFib3V0IGJ1cmllZCB3d2lpIHZldGVyYW5zIGluIGZyYW5jZQ%3D%3D