What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

What a pleasant chap. One of his Veteran’s Day messages to his fellow citizens:

"In honor of our great veterans on Veteran's Day, we pledge to you that we will root out the communists, Marxists, fascists, and radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country. Lie, steal, and cheat on elections, and will do anything possible, whether legally or illegally, to destroy America, and the American dream," he wrote.

"The threat from outside forces is far less sinister, dangerous, and grave, than the threat from within. Despite the hatred and anger of the radical left lunatics who want to destroy our country, we will make America great again!"

His goal is to have Americans take up arms in his defense when he gets sentenced to prison or loses the next election. His ego wants a civil war. This is his way of pushing them toward doing it.

Sent from my SM-G986U using JazzFanz mobile app

What a pleasant chap. One of his Veteran’s Day messages to his fellow citizens:

"In honor of our great veterans on Veteran's Day, we pledge to you that we will root out the communists, Marxists, fascists, and radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country. Lie, steal, and cheat on elections, and will do anything possible, whether legally or illegally, to destroy America, and the American dream," he wrote.

"The threat from outside forces is far less sinister, dangerous, and grave, than the threat from within. Despite the hatred and anger of the radical left lunatics who want to destroy our country, we will make America great again!"

What a lunatic

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

What a lunatic

I think he’s downright evil……..

“Yet Trump’s use of the word “vermin” both in his speech and in a Truth Social post on Saturday drew particular backlash.

“The language is the language that dictators use to instill fear,” said Timothy Naftali, a senior research scholar at Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs. “When you dehumanize an opponent, you strip them of their constitutional rights to participate securely in a democracy because you’re saying they’re not human. That’s what dictators do.”

Ruth Ben-Ghiat, a historian at New York University, said in an email to The Washington Post that “calling people 'vermin’ was used effectively by Hitler and Mussolini to dehumanize people and encourage their followers to engage in violence.”

“Trump is also using projection: note that he mentions all kinds of authoritarians ‘communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical left’ to set himself up as the deliverer of freedom,” Ben-Ghiat said. “Mussolini promised freedom to his people too and then declared dictatorship.”

Ronna McDaniel is having a bad week.

For those creatures of the left who only pay attention to your own echo chamber, Vivek Ramaswamy said that he'd yield his time if Ronna McDaniel would come on stage and announce to everyone that she was resigning in the most recent GOP Primary debate. He reeled off a brutal list to catalog how poor of a job she's done. Since then Ronna McDaniel's been going on news programs and mostly failing.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1zpJU70dLU

Reactions: Red
LOL.

Imagine how ridiculous one sounds by blaming the McDonald’s clown, Ronna Romney for the main reason why Republicans have lost elections since 2016. Maybe just maybe someone else might at the very least, share some of that responsibility? Maybe… most of that responsibility? Since 2016 I can think of a Republican who has divided, antagonized, and embarrassed most of this country everyday. I could provide a list of former cabinet members who have gone on record to make fun of him but this website doesn’t have enough cloud storage for it.

But I guess when you belong to a cult you can’t ever blame the cult leader. Or in this case, you’re grifting a cult, you have to look for scapegoats to feed the bubbas. You can tell he’s thirsty for a Fox News contract.

Last edited:
I think he’s downright evil……..

“Yet Trump’s use of the word “vermin” both in his speech and in a Truth Social post on Saturday drew particular backlash.

“The language is the language that dictators use to instill fear,” said Timothy Naftali, a senior research scholar at Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs. “When you dehumanize an opponent, you strip them of their constitutional rights to participate securely in a democracy because you’re saying they’re not human. That’s what dictators do.”

Ruth Ben-Ghiat, a historian at New York University, said in an email to The Washington Post that “calling people 'vermin’ was used effectively by Hitler and Mussolini to dehumanize people and encourage their followers to engage in violence.”

“Trump is also using projection: note that he mentions all kinds of authoritarians ‘communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical left’ to set himself up as the deliverer of freedom,” Ben-Ghiat said. “Mussolini promised freedom to his people too and then declared dictatorship.”

In that same speech he decried the “crime” in our country while mocking Pelosi’s husband for being assaulted. This only reveals for the 1,485,646,847th time that it’s not really crime that Trump is concerned with. What he’s concerned with is shutting up the opposition/exterminating the “vermin” (imagine the outrage on Fox News if Biden ever referred to MAGAs as vermin).

He’s fine with crime as long as he and his followers can do it. Crime for him is merely a dog whistle for the oppression of his perceived political enemies. And his followers lap it up, because “crime” can mean whatever they want it to mean. Usually revenge against their perceived social and cultural superiors.

As of right now I would vote for Nikki Haley over any republican candidate and would vote for her over Joe Biden as well. She has impressed me multiple times.
Nikki Haley had an interesting thing to say yesterday. She got pushback for it and now she's retreated.

Her position yesterday was that all people on the internet were to be doxxed. All people posting had to be verified by the site hosting the comments.

She had laid out her stance a day earlier in a Fox News interview in which she said users’ names should be visible on social media. “You’re going to get some civility when people know their name is next to what they say,” she said on Fox.

She doubled down in a podcast appearance that also aired Tuesday. “They need to verify every single person on their outlet,” Haley said, “and I want it by name.”

Nikki Haley got a ton of pushback on the idea and she has since caved to now walk it back.

Nikki Haley had an interesting thing to say yesterday. She got pushback for it and now she's retreated.

Her position yesterday was that all people on the internet were to be doxxed. All people posting had to be verified by the site hosting the comments.

Nikki Haley got a ton of pushback on the idea and she has since caved to now walk it back.

Thats good that she listened to the criticism and walked it back. I think her idea was a bad one. Hopefully she has seen that she was wrong and changed her mind on that.
Much better than continuing on with a bad idea.

Thats good that she listened to the criticism and walked it back. I think her idea was a bad one. Hopefully she has seen that she was wrong and changed her mind on that.
Much better than continuing on with a bad idea.

I think her heart was in the right place and at least she's thinking about ways to increase civility. I wish she would do more to call out Trump but any Republican party candidate who thinks they might have a chance at winning can't do that... yet. It will be interesting to see if Trump's numbers take a hit from his indictments as they play out, opening the door for people like her to say what they really feel.

Treason charges. Wonder if they'll get the death penalty in Ukraine. Just a blip in the news but another example of how scummy/criminal Trump is, with Rudy Giulliani this time doing his bidding. Using Russian misinformation to try to bring down Biden is a Tuesday to Trump.

"The group of Ukrainians who flung byzantine and self-serving allegations about corruption in the Biden family were hit on Monday with treason charges over the effort.

The Security Service of Ukraine, the successor agency to the old Soviet-era KGB, said that it was charging several people with counts of treason and involvement in a criminal organization for allegedly taking millions of dollars from Russian intelligence services to spread propaganda aimed at discrediting Kyiv’s relationship with the U.S. during the 2020 election. That propaganda played a role in Trump’s first impeachment, as Rudy Giuliani in 2019 sought to smear the Bidens by dragging them into the muck of Ukrainian corruption scandals.

Giuliani traveled to Kyiv during that effort, meeting with Ukrainian MPs Andriy Derkach and Oleksandr Dubinsky and praising the information he received from them. Now, Ukrainian authorities allege that Derkach, Dubinsky, and another key figure were literally bought and paid for by the Russian government as they were feeding Giuliani with allegations — and that the accusations they were hawking were the product of a $10 million propaganda network created by Russian military intelligence.

The treason charges are a shocking if not surprising milestone in the lengths that Trump and those around him in the GOP went late into his term to manufacture dirt on the Bidens and prod Kyiv into cooperating. Trump was impeached over the effort, which involved him withholding military aid to Kyiv as part of an effort to coerce the country into launching investigations and manufacturing dirt on the Bidens.

The Ukrainian treason charges identify at least some of the information which Giuliani received as the product of a Russian military intelligence effort. They also define the damage that the scandal wrought as being aimed at undermining U.S. support for Ukraine.

Ukrainian security services named the people in a Ukrainian-language press release and accompanying video. They are the two Ukrainian members of parliament, Derkach and Dubinsky, and a prosecutor named Kostyantyn Kulyk. The group received more than $10 million from the GRU, Russia’s military intelligence agency, Ukrainian authorities said.

Ukrainian authorities laid out a division of labor for the three in the statement announcing the charges over what it described as “information-sabotage activities.”

The two members of Ukraine’s parliament, Dubinsky and Derkach, are singled out in the security agency’s statement as having held a number of press conferences in November 2019. The two spun a bizarre conspiracy theory at the conferences alleging that multinational investment funds based in the U.S. were in cahoots with the Democratic party to launder money through and out of Ukraine.

Giuliani met with the two in Kyiv the next month, and said later that he planned to provide Trump with a 20-page report on what he had learned.

At the same time, Ukrainian authorities said, Kulyk allegedly used his position as a prosecutor to substantiate allegations spread by others in the network. The statement didn’t specify any instances.

Kulyk reportedly developed a seven-page, English-language “dossier” on Hunter Biden while in office in 2018. Kulyk then shopped it around, complaining to right-wing scribe John Solomon in April 2019 that U.S. prosecutors were not interested in the information.

That dossier included debunked accusations which later entranced Trump and Giuliani, including that Biden, as vice president, tried to thwart an investigation into his son by pushing for the country’s top prosecutor to be fired, and that the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine was opposed to Trump.

The ambassador, Marie Yovanovitch, was fired in May 2019.

The Ukrainian charges follow previous allegations from the U.S. Treasury Department that the three men were working to aid the Russian government.

The U.S. Treasury called Derkach an “active Russian agent” in September 2020. Ukrainian security services said earlier this year that Derkach had created a group of private security companies in Ukraine which aimed to assist Russian forces upon their arrival in February 2022, had the invasion gone according to plan. The Treasury Department also sanctioned Kulyk and Dubinsky in January 2021 for allegedly being part of a “Russia-linked foreign influence network.”

Super Cheap Rental Cars [New] - 2023 Car Rental Sale. Book Now

Treason charges. Wonder if they'll get the death penalty in Ukraine. Just a blip in the news but another example of how scummy/criminal Trump is, with Rudy Giulliani this time doing his bidding. Using Russian misinformation to try to bring down Biden is a Tuesday to Trump.

"The group of Ukrainians who flung byzantine and self-serving allegations about corruption in the Biden family were hit on Monday with treason charges over the effort.

The Security Service of Ukraine, the successor agency to the old Soviet-era KGB, said that it was charging several people with counts of treason and involvement in a criminal organization for allegedly taking millions of dollars from Russian intelligence services to spread propaganda aimed at discrediting Kyiv’s relationship with the U.S. during the 2020 election. That propaganda played a role in Trump’s first impeachment, as Rudy Giuliani in 2019 sought to smear the Bidens by dragging them into the muck of Ukrainian corruption scandals.

Giuliani traveled to Kyiv during that effort, meeting with Ukrainian MPs Andriy Derkach and Oleksandr Dubinsky and praising the information he received from them. Now, Ukrainian authorities allege that Derkach, Dubinsky, and another key figure were literally bought and paid for by the Russian government as they were feeding Giuliani with allegations — and that the accusations they were hawking were the product of a $10 million propaganda network created by Russian military intelligence.

The treason charges are a shocking if not surprising milestone in the lengths that Trump and those around him in the GOP went late into his term to manufacture dirt on the Bidens and prod Kyiv into cooperating. Trump was impeached over the effort, which involved him withholding military aid to Kyiv as part of an effort to coerce the country into launching investigations and manufacturing dirt on the Bidens.

The Ukrainian treason charges identify at least some of the information which Giuliani received as the product of a Russian military intelligence effort. They also define the damage that the scandal wrought as being aimed at undermining U.S. support for Ukraine.

Ukrainian security services named the people in a Ukrainian-language press release and accompanying video. They are the two Ukrainian members of parliament, Derkach and Dubinsky, and a prosecutor named Kostyantyn Kulyk. The group received more than $10 million from the GRU, Russia’s military intelligence agency, Ukrainian authorities said.

Ukrainian authorities laid out a division of labor for the three in the statement announcing the charges over what it described as “information-sabotage activities.”

The two members of Ukraine’s parliament, Dubinsky and Derkach, are singled out in the security agency’s statement as having held a number of press conferences in November 2019. The two spun a bizarre conspiracy theory at the conferences alleging that multinational investment funds based in the U.S. were in cahoots with the Democratic party to launder money through and out of Ukraine.

Giuliani met with the two in Kyiv the next month, and said later that he planned to provide Trump with a 20-page report on what he had learned.

At the same time, Ukrainian authorities said, Kulyk allegedly used his position as a prosecutor to substantiate allegations spread by others in the network. The statement didn’t specify any instances.

Kulyk reportedly developed a seven-page, English-language “dossier” on Hunter Biden while in office in 2018. Kulyk then shopped it around, complaining to right-wing scribe John Solomon in April 2019 that U.S. prosecutors were not interested in the information.

That dossier included debunked accusations which later entranced Trump and Giuliani, including that Biden, as vice president, tried to thwart an investigation into his son by pushing for the country’s top prosecutor to be fired, and that the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine was opposed to Trump.

The ambassador, Marie Yovanovitch, was fired in May 2019.

The Ukrainian charges follow previous allegations from the U.S. Treasury Department that the three men were working to aid the Russian government.

The U.S. Treasury called Derkach an “active Russian agent” in September 2020. Ukrainian security services said earlier this year that Derkach had created a group of private security companies in Ukraine which aimed to assist Russian forces upon their arrival in February 2022, had the invasion gone according to plan. The Treasury Department also sanctioned Kulyk and Dubinsky in January 2021 for allegedly being part of a “Russia-linked foreign influence network.”

Super Cheap Rental Cars [New] - 2023 Car Rental Sale. Book Now

Wow.
And people want to elect trump again.

Reactions: Red
Noticed that gas price is under 3 dollars per gallon now which is nice. I dont give credit for the low price to Biden by any means but since so many do I guess they should be happy with him for it lol.

Noticed that gas price is under 3 dollars per gallon now which is nice. I dont give credit for the low price to Biden by any means but since so many do I guess they should be happy with him for it lol.
Under $3 per gallon?!? Your gas prices start with a '2'? Wow. I'm jealous. In Southern California I'm lucky to find one that starts with a '4', and the ones that do usually require cash payment and purchase of a car wash to get the price. Newly all gas where I live is still over $5 per gallon.