What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

the desperate attempt to equate Trump's mental status with Bidens staggering decline is pretty funny. Trump has always waffled on incomprehensibly. I dunno why people are so desperately trying to pick a couple of moments of his ******** to try to make out it's some decline, and yet deny the spectacularly obvious blank stare the Joe now has in his limited public interactions.

We don't need to compare them. Joe is definitely in major decline. I wouldn't have really said it a year ago but I think the rapist is showing real signs of being on his way out too.

WTF was that? That might be worse than anything I've seen from Biden.
These clips showing one second or a montage of one second clips of video played at 75% speed are popping up a lot. If you watch the entire 90 minutes speech at normal speed Trump looks fine but the internet does seem to be able to pull moments here and there.

True. And one of them has taken an inordinate amount of days off for the full time job he’s in. Seriously why on earth the Dems aren’t running someone else beggars belief. Biden is so bad he’s single-handedly going to get Trump elected again
I wonder how many of Biden’s brain farts stem from his old stutter problem? Sounds like I’m fishing for an excuse, any excuse, right? I don’t think I am, just wondering if it sometimes crops up for Joe:

One thing I think hurts is seeing him walk so painfully slow, like a snail. It conveys: “Frail!!!”. Which has nothing to do with intelligence and cognitive condition, but images are important just the same, it does not help. People don’t think “oh yeah, he’s ready” when they see that, no matter how irrelevant to his cognitive state.

But, yeah, agree, Joe may be the candidate that opens the door as wide as it can be opened for Trump 2.0. I think there a very strong desire for authoritarian leaders, around the world, apparently. Here too. Maybe we have to go in that direction, and see what results.

These clips showing one second or a montage of one second clips of video played at 75% speed are popping up a lot. If you watch the entire 90 minutes speech at normal speed Trump looks fine but the internet does seem to be able to pull moments here and there.
I listened to his speech last night and thought it was great. I couldn't imagine Biden doing such things. Trump brought up a good point about how he handled the Taliban answering fishes questions about what Trump did to stop wars. While he was diplomatic to them, he also told the leader of the Taliban that if he touched a single US soldier that he would bomb every person he knows, including his family. He was also diplomatic to some of our enemies in times of need but was also very fierce when it comes to getting what he wanted. This is fantastic presidency imo. The world leaders knew damn well that if they overstepped boundaries that there could be serious consequences. This is why not a sinlgle US troop was killed the last 18 months. Trump comes out with "Im proud to be an American" brags about how he strenghtened our military, which he did, and preaches America first. His entire speech was about making America thrive. He had us on track to be energy dependent and attacked Russia where the counted the most... Energy. Trump was on a crusade to get the surrounding areas on American natural resources and not Russia like Democrats did. Causing this war. and their typical bloodshed.

On Biden he pointed out how everything he does is for his masters. Flying in 320,000 illegal immigrants in the dead of night and keeping it secret because he is doing it unconstitutionally and illegally. He is literally human trafficking humans that are being sold into slavery. Democrats don't say a word.

I wonder how many of Biden’s brain farts stem from his old stutter problem? Sounds like I’m fishing for an excuse, any excuse, right? I don’t think I am, just wondering if it sometimes crops up for Joe:

One thing I think hurts is seeing him walk so painfully slow, like a snail. It conveys: “Frail!!!”. Which has nothing to do with intelligence and cognitive condition, but images are important just the same, it does not help. People don’t think “oh yeah, he’s ready” when they see that, no matter how irrelevant to his cognitive state.

But, yeah, agree, Joe may be the candidate that opens the door as wide as it can be opened for Trump 2.0. I think there a very strong desire for authoritarian leaders, around the world, apparently. Here too. Maybe we have to go in that direction, and see what results.
WOuldn't authoritarian be taking the vote out of the voters hands and taking the leading candidate off of the ballot? YOu hypocrites literally rigging the election... Why are you so quite on that? 9-0 that Democrats are tyrants. Wouldn't authoritarian be going against the Supreme Court and buying votes by paying college loans? Wouldn't authoritarian be forcing people to buy electric stoves and electric cars despite not having resources? Wouldn't authoritarian be forcing a vaccine on people or destroy their entire lives?

People vote for sound-bites, not platforms. Anything that can accompany a sound-bite that portrays vulnerability will be viewed as part and parcel. If it sounds like a dementia patient and walks like a dementia patient...

People vote for sound-bites, not platforms. Anything that can accompany a sound-bite that portrays vulnerability will be viewed as part and parcel. If it sounds like a dementia patient and walks like a dementia patient...
Like the one where he's talking to dead people? Or shakes hands with people thousands of miles away? I mean... Even his own DoJ admitted he was so demented that he was unable to even stay on trial. When his own DoJ admits he's too stupid, there's no denying it. Biden can't even remember how his own son died according to his own DoJ... Unlike Reds propaganda.

There were quite a few armchair psych analysis when The Donald first ran. And they were criticised for not knowing the man as an actual patient, a no-no.

Despite recent gaffes and slurs by Trump, I do think the media has shown us Biden’s gaffes more often. I just did a Twitter search for “Trump slurs speech at campaign rally, 2024”, and got no returns at all.

I’m sure I can find a few things like this. But not sure any of this really makes a difference. I don’t think “rational” arguments carry any weight these days, and let’s face it, election choices and decisions is so often emotionally based anyway.

Biden is the only candidate who has beaten Trump. It’s weird how people act like Trump is a juggernaut. He’s been our greatest weapon honestly. How many times has he caused his team to lose? The cultists on here act like he’s Jordan but instead he’s Russell Westbrick.

Once people actually start paying attention to politics this summer and fall, I would expect to see Trump’s numbers return to realistic levels and for the anti Trump coalition to dominate. Just as they’ve done in 2020, 2022, and countless other special elections.
Speaking of Russel remember when someone called Russell a "boy" and you rightfully said that anyone that calls an African American boy that they are racist?

Anyways... You asked us a question yesterday and unlike you can ever do, we answered your question. Not surprising you didn't respond as we probably taught you a tremendous amount. But since I gave you the respect and answered your question can you explain how illegally human trafficking in 320,000 migrants in a single year helps America and the economy? Can you actually debate? LOLOLOl yeah right. HAHAHAHAH Thriller debate his points lololololol. That's hilarious.

I wonder how many of Biden’s brain farts stem from his old stutter problem?
None. You are fishing for an excuse. Watch any clip of Biden speaking two decades ago compared to the shell they prop up in front of cameras today, especially if Biden is in public view for more than 12-14 minutes straight and whatever he's on starts to lose effectiveness.

There were quite a few armchair psych analysis when The Donald first ran. And they were criticised for not knowing the man as an actual patient, a no-no.

Despite recent gaffes and slurs by Trump, I do think the media has shown us Biden’s gaffes more often. I just did a Twitter search for “Trump slurs speech at campaign rally, 2024”, and got no returns at all.

I’m sure I can find a few things like this. But not sure any of this really makes a difference. I don’t think “rational” arguments carry any weight these days, and let’s face it, election choices and decisions is so often emotionally based anyway.

Did Trumps DoJ admit that Biden had Dementia and was too brain dead to stay on trial? You are soooo damn desperate lololol

The report described the 81-year-old Democrat’s memory as “hazy,” “fuzzy,” “faulty,” “poor” and having “significant limitations.” It noted that Biden could not recall defining milestones in his own life such as when his son Beau died or when he served as vice president.

On the way to work this morning i was listening to KSL 1160 and they said that the next thing the biden administration plans to roll out is putting a cap on credit card late fee charges and also getting rid of all the extra fees that get tacked on to things like concert tickets/flights/hotels etc.
Saving americans 10 billion per year.

That is because Trump's campaign rally speeches are fine when you see more than one second of it played in slow motion and listen to the comments in context with the set-up/punchline speaking style that Trump has.

Here is the most recent rally. You can watch the whole thing if you want but at a minimum watch 2 minutes starting from the 20:52 mark where Trump does the set up for many of the clips you've seen.

View: https://youtu.be/HGgpKBQQ_sw?si=3iyuveqA5HvDhKA4&t=1252

You are fishing for an excuse
You may be 100% correct on the role of stuttering, but who the hell do you think you are, telling me what my motivations are? Those thoughts have been out there for years, for heaven’s sake. You think I just discovered that an hour ago? No fishing required!

None. You are fishing for an excuse. Watch any clip of Biden speaking two decades ago compared to the shell they prop up in front of cameras today, especially if Biden is in public view for more than 12-14 minutes straight and whatever he's on starts to lose effectiveness.
As if I actually needed any excuse whatsoever to vote Biden over Trump. Sorry, no reason, on my part, to search frantically for some reason, any reason, not to vote for Trump 2.0. Had enough reason the day he and Melania descended the escalator in Trump Tower, in 2015. All he really needed to do that day was open his mouth, and speak. Knew that day what he represented. Nothing since has altered that first impression, that initial realization of what his appearance in our body politic would mean. He proved me right, IMO. At same time, if Americans, like many others these days, desire his style, his way, if majority in the popular and electoral votes, really want that, so be it.