What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

Are you saying Democrats alter the votes? Throw away votes? You said earlier this week:

Is the rigged system you’re referring to your belief that Democrats are in fact altering the actual results, by not counting votes, tossing votes, changing votes, exactly what are you claiming is actually taking place when you say Trump cannot win because “the system is rigged”?

How are Democrats rigging the system to make sure Trump loses, and do you have irrefutable evidence of such rigging?

Do you believe Biden did in fact steal the 2020 election from Trump? Do you believe what some have called the Big Lie, which some see as Orwellian in nature? I am trying to be sure I know what you are claiming. I don’t recall you saying the Big Lie was in fact the truth? Are you saying that?
Just look at the new election laws! Right there in black and white in the pages of the election rulebooks it says that Democrats can now harvest votes but it's illegal for Republicans to harvest votes.

It also says in the new election laws that when the Democrats harvest votes they must wait right up until the last minute of voting and then hurry and dump all the harvested votes into the system all at once so that it looks as suspicious as possible.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just look at the new election laws! Right there in black and white in the pages of the election rulebooks it says that Democrats can now harvest votes but it's illegal for Republicans to harvest votes.

To be fair turnout heavily favors Democrats so anything that gets more votes is a benefit for them. Boomers already vote so the more you can discourage everyone else from voting the better for Republicans.

So in short the system is rigged in favor of Democrats because it is more representative of what the people want.

To be fair turnout heavily favors Democrats so anything that gets more votes is a benefit for them. Boomers already vote so the more you can discourage everyone else from voting the better for Republicans.

So in short the system is rigged in favor of Democrats because it is more representative of what the people want.
MAGA policies and candidates are typically more extreme than the electorate in general so campaigns also work in favor of Democrats.

Wouldn’t it just be easier to abolish elections and just have a dictator and his appointed toadies run things?

Just checked my 401k.
It says that from April 11 2023 - April 11 2024 that my rate of return is +20.5% whatever that means.

Is that good, bad, or normal for a year worth of time?

I don't credit Biden for this but holy crap my 401k is doing good.
I still can't get past when you said the president has nothing to do with the economy. By far the dumbest post I have ever read... funny thing is... you don't understand that other people have 401K's and absolutely nobody agrees with you blatant lie. Nobody.... we all know you're lying.

Seeing how I'm intelligent and can answer theses questions, here Trumps average. So 20.5% is below average if you knew how to vote and knew how an economy worked. Bet you weren't in the Trump thread bragging... Trumps Average is better than Bidens greatness lololol. Huh fish...
1000000232.png

Last edited:
"My 401k" that" has nothing to do with Biden" though.... This does though. I understand some don't understand kindergarten economics but this hurts everyone. But hey 401K that has nothing to do with Biden. A true genius....

Under President Joe Biden, energy costs, especially the price of electricity, are up nearly 30%, according to a Wall Street Journal analysis of data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).

Electricity prices are up 29.4% since January 2021 and have risen 13 times faster than the previous seven years, the analysis found...

I recently got an email from Utah power saying that they had to raise my power bill because Joe Biden called them and told them to.

That's how it works

Biden also called my employer and told him to increase my pay

Then he called the the stock market and told it to kick ***

Biden is super strong, smart, energetic and powerful.

Last edited:
So weird that he/she thinks I'm lying about the 20.5% rate of return that my 401k account says I got since April 11th of last year. Why would I lie about that?

I was being honest when I said I don't even know if that is good, normal, or bad. I mean I put in 6% of my paycheck every payday and my company matches 3.5% so I figure alot of that rate of return is simply money that I and my employer put in there anyway.

I mean it seems like my 401k is doing really well and my co worker who follows the stock market way way way more than I do says his is doing amazing and I see articles about records being broken in relation to stocks so it's weird that someone would think I'm lying when I quote numbers that my account says and they happen to be good.

Unhinged minds have a hard time grasping certain realities I guess.

Last edited:
So weird that he/she thinks I'm lying about the 20.5% rate of return that my 401k account says I got since April 11th of last year. Why would I lie about that?

I was being honest when I said I don't even know if that is good, normal, or bad. I mean I put in 6% of my paycheck every payday and my company matches 3.5% so I figure alot of that rate of return is simply money that I and my employer put in there anyway.

I mean it seems like my 401k is doing really well and my co worker who follows the stock market way way way more than I do says his is doing amazing and I see articles about records being broken in relation to stocks so it's weird that someone would think I'm lying when I quote numbers that my account says and they happen to be good.

Unhinged minds have a hard time grasping certain realities I guess.

Because you lie about everything. Like thinking a rap video was real. Literally... A rap video fish.........Like posting a video of Biden cutting up a few speeches to make it seem like Trump said stuff he didn't. A lie. A president doesn't have anything to do with an economy. Bold faces lie lol. Nobody believes your story about peeing at a school. Thing is... if I wanted to be like you I could've cut that post out and made you look terrible. It's ok for you to do it with YouTube. Still we both know that story is false and there's more to it. You lie that a president has nothing to do with your 401K yet use the political thread to brag about it. Either it's politics or it's not fish... you lied and said president has nothing to do with jobs then 2 days later post a video of Biden bragging about jobs. You say Presidents have nothing to do with the economy then post a video of Biden bragging about Bidenomics.... I could go on and on.

Last edited:
Because you lie about everything. Like thinking a rap video was real. Literally... A rap video fish.........Like posting a video of Biden cutting up a few speeches to make it seem like Trump said stuff he didn't. A lie. A president doesn't have anything to do with an economy. Bold faces lie lol. Nobody believes your story about peeing at a school. Thing is... if I wanted to be like you I could've cut that post out and made you look terrible. It's ok for you to do it with YouTube. Still we both know that story is false and there's more to it. You lie that a president has nothing to do with your 401K yet use the political thread to brag about it. Either it's politics or it's not fish...

I didn't lie about a rap video. I was fooled by one that someone else posted but I didn't lie about it.

I didn't lie about Biden cutting up a video of trump.

I didn't lie about peeing in school. Maybe you are thinking of when I mooned a classmate and got cuffed by the school cop? (Which is 100% true)

Oh you are thinking of when I peed in a field by the sandy station dance club/bar and a cop busted me and I was going to have to register as a sex offender because the field I was peeing in was within 100 yards from a school. (Also 100% true. We pre partied and the line to get in the club/bar was way too long for me to wait to get to a bathroom. )

I'm not lying about my 401k.

This is why no one will discuss anything with you. It's a nightmare. You crazy. Bye

Last edited:
I didn't lie about a rap video. I was fooled by one that someone else posted but I didn't lie about it.

I didn't lie about Biden cutting up a video of trump.

I didn't lie about peeing in school. Maybe you are thinking of when I mooned a classmate and got cuffed by the school cop?

I'm not lying about my 401k.

This is why no one will discuss anything with you. It's a nightmare. You crazy. Bye

Lol at least you admit you fell for that blatant propaganda. Shows how easy it is. I mean... that was pretty damn common sense for anyone with critical thinking skills. If you fall for that you obviously will fall for anything. Makes you think what other stupid stuff you fell for like the video you posted. Like Reds 2 second edited video of Trump. That corona came from a pangolin. Russia hoax you fell for. We ever find those pee tapes you all promised me? Nah.

You liar! You hypocrite! You lying hypocrite! Rinse repeat blah blah blah

You liar! You hypocrite! You lying hypocrite! Rinse repeat blah blah blah

Hey it's ok for you to call your friends and family you disagree with cultist in hateful fashion. It's ok for fish to spew bigotry towards others but be hates Trump for acting less than him. I don't recall Trump calling Democrats cultist....Then you cry victim when someone does less than you. You hate me for my vote and nothing more but Trumps terrible, not you..... it's ok for you to bully.... but its "a nightmare" when someone does less and calls you out and dishes it back....

You are Trump to me. You're everything you accuse Trump of.

If you’re poorer now than in 2020 without any serious health or family related tragedies, what the hell is wrong with you? Instead of blaming the government or immigrants, Look inward! Either something is wrong with your spending habits or your career sucks. Perhaps you need to work harder? Perhaps you need to try budgeting? Perhaps you need more training or school? I know I would’ve loved to have made millions of dollars sitting around watching teevee with only a high school diploma. Unfortunately, Elon Musk already had that job. So I, like most Americans, had to seek additional training and schooling (and I paid for it).

Now, I’m far wealthier than 20 years ago. And I’m far better off now in 2024 than in 2020. Last I remember in 2020, millions were unemployed, the stock market was in free fall, I could hardly find toilet paper at a store to wipe my ***, and the cult leader was suggesting we stick flashlights up our asses.

So if your wealth sucks right now, stop blaming others, look at yourself.

Last edited:
If you’re poorer now than in 2020 without any serious health or family related tragedies, what the hell is wrong with you? Instead of blaming the government or immigrants, Look inward! Either something is wrong with your spending habits or your career sucks. Perhaps you need to work harder? Perhaps you need to try budgeting? Perhaps you need more training or school? I know I would’ve loved to have made millions of dollars sitting around watching teevee with only a high school diploma. Unfortunately, Elon Musk already had that job. So I, like most Americans, had to see additional training and schooling (and I paid for it).

Now, I’m far wealthier than 20 years ago. And I’m far better off now in 2024 than in 2020. Last I remember in 2020, millions were unemployed, the stock market was in free fall, I could hardly find toilet paper at a store to wipe my ***, and the cult leader was suggesting we stick flashlights up our asses.

Still, 74% of the NYT respondents regard the economy as only fair (23%) or poor (51%). And as an analysis of the WSJ data shows, inflation is still the main reason why economic sentiment remains depressed. More than two-thirds of voters say that inflation is headed in the wrong direction, and nearly three-quarters say that price increases are exceeding gains in household income. This helps explain why only 24% of voters expect the economy to get better over the next 12 months.

When it comes to the economy, Donald Trump enjoys a clear edge over Biden. According to a CBS News poll released in early March, 65% of voters rate the economy as good during Trump’s presidency, compared to 38% under Biden. Only 17% believe that Biden’s policies will make prices go down, compared to 44% for Trump. Consistent with these findings, 55% think that Trump would do a better job of dealing with the economy, compared to 33% who think that Biden would.1

You do this, you do that, you are this, you are that. Rinse repeat. Blah blah blah

If you’re poorer now than in 2020 without any serious health or family related tragedies, what the hell is wrong with you? Instead of blaming the government or immigrants, Look inward! Either something is wrong with your spending habits or your career sucks. Perhaps you need to work harder? Perhaps you need to try budgeting? Perhaps you need more training or school? I know I would’ve loved to have made millions of dollars sitting around watching teevee with only a high school diploma. Unfortunately, Elon Musk already had that job. So I, like most Americans, had to see additional training and schooling (and I paid for it).

70% of Americans Are Facing Money Woes and Here Are 3 Reasons Why

Financial stress has become a significant part of life in this decade, with 70% of Americans saying they feel “very or somewhat stressed” about their personal finances right now. More than half (52%) said their financial stress has increased since before March 2020 — when the COVID-19 pandemic caused job loss, economic uncertainty and supply chain woes.