What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

I think this gets to the heart of where we disagree.

To me - comprehensive sex education is making it an okay topic to discuss along with other topics

No, literature classes won't and shouldn't be all about sex - but it also won't be a crime to bring it up as it seems to be now in the eyes of some.

Can you imagine this being discussed at all if you replaced 'sex scene' with 'math proof' or 'environmental disaster'?

Edit - me saying 'math proof' is poking a bit of fun, obviously an impractical topic for such a prompt.
I squarely don't believe it's a teachers job to teach sexual fantasies. You a say it's not but literally asking a teenager to CREATE a SEX SCENE, is having him or her create a fantasy that they would hide from their parents.

It's common sense to me.

Teach sexual education like abstinence, birth control, how the body works, how making a child works, health. Not things to hide from mom and dad. These children are still legally under their care.

Can we yet talk about Biden bombing an entire family with absolutely no evidence that they did anything wrong and Blinken admitting to such?

They literally had no clue who they were hitting.

I stole this admittedly off of FB(see Taliban Tabloid unlike you I admit it) but it is odd that California counted all it's votes on election day covid and all but it took swing states how many days?

I squarely don't believe it's a teachers job to teach sexual fantasies. You a say it's not but literally asking a teenager to CREATE a SEX SCENE, is having him or her create a fantasy that they would hide from their parents.

It's common sense to me.

The lit teacher is not teaching sexual fantasies (I wrote about cooking a lot in my HS lit classes, were they teaching me to cook?), they are teaching a student how to read/write, and sex is a topic that could/should be allowed to be used in doing that.

Sad facts, but a great piece. Thanks for posting this.
All fine and dandy but Biden administration literally made up an enemy out if thin air. There was no mistake here. He murdered people for optics. Blinken- can't even identify anything about the guy he and Biden murdered.

Or please show me the Intel.

The lit teacher is not teaching sexual fantasies (I wrote about cooking a lot in my HS lit classes, were they teaching me to cook?), they are teaching a student how to read/write, and sex is a topic that could/should be allowed to be used in doing that.
Fantasy

: something that is produced by the imagination : an idea about doing something that is far removed from normal reality

Key word being "that you would tell your mom".

Also, and correct me if wrong cause im not paying all that much attention to this, wasn't the sex fantasy thing just one of a bunch of options that they could write about?
They have the choice to write about that topic or some other topic right?

Again, I will not allow JazzyFresh to sling his bull**** unchallenged. Nor will I answer his “on demand ‘yes or no’” questions. He can kiss my rosy red arse. The mistake made by US forces on 8/29 was hardly the first such mistake. During the war on terror, the US has bombed at least 8 civilian wedding parties alone, 6 in Afghanistan. Jazzy fancies himself a military genius. Let him analyze the tactical decisions….

You completely contradict yourself. Just 2 days ago you were literally making excuses now you share a post that sides with my stance?

The person is right. The Biden Administration killed a family for nothing more than optics.

Ffs TaliTab(ohh I like that you hypocrite)

Right again....

Also, and correct me if wrong cause im not paying all that much attention to this, wasn't the sex fantasy thing just one of a bunch of options that they could write about?
They have the choice to write about that topic or some other topic right?

It was even more ridiculous than that.

It was a writing prompt in the textbook they were using. It was not assigned at all. The poor students having to read those words was simply too much for some parents.

I would be fine with it being assigned, though am understanding of those who may choose to opt out for something else and am fine with that being an option.

Milley did with China EXACTLY what Dems claimed Trump was doing with Russia.

Sounds like treason to me. Hope we get a nice two year investigation into the Joint Chiefs, The DNC, and the Biden Admin into their relationship with the Chinese communist government.
Here’s something Trump did with Russia. Here is your former president. On the world stage. On foreign soil. Siding with the leader of what has been our chief geopolitical rival since the end of the Second World War. Is there a word to describe this, besides disgraceful? On foreign soil, he trash talks domestic politics, which can only please Putin, and takes Putin’s side. On foreign soil. In front of the entire world. This guy, Trump, was on our side??

LMFAO I could only Imagine Biden having the balls of doing an unscripted press conference like that with journalist out to absolutely destroy him with obvious loaded questions. What an absolute champ Trump was.

Whatever did happen to those 33,000 Hillary illegally erased emails?

Last edited:
Crazy thing is the FBI was caught red handed lying and fabricating evidence. Hell just today we are learning of the FBI covering up for Nasaar and they also did for Epstein.

I mean it was Hillary and the DNC who 100% fact paid Christopher Steele for Russian Intel that turned out to be propaganda like the pee tapes and such. The FBI then used this Russian Propaganda to illegally spy on the Trump campaign where we found out that Russia meddled under Obama and he did absolutely nothing about it.

How you all can blame Trump when meddling happened under Obama is beyond me. He allowed Putin to meddle and even told his intelligence to "stand down" in return for his signature on the Iran Deal. Remember "I'll have a lot more leeway once I get re-elected" on a hit mic?

Last edited:
That wasn't the question, why do you try and obfuscate posts?

This is a lesson for teenage kids, to describe to their teacher sexual things/info, that they wouldn't feel comfortable sharing with their parents. This if forced, not by choice sicko.
Except, it wasn't forced, and there were 640 other options in the book.

Can we yet talk about Biden bombing an entire family with absolutely no evidence that they did anything wrong and Blinken admitting to such?

They literally had no clue who they were hitting.
Sure. What about it, and why do you care only when Democrats are President?