What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

Wait, how does she think Biden should have celebrated presidents day? Do people actually celebrate presidents day?
Well banks and school and all government offices have that day off. I have never really heard of a "president's day celebration" to that is weird. I wonder what she did to celebrate presidents day, besides ******** all over the president who was actually doing presidential work.

Moved to the appropriate thread.

Please clarify which one of the non-existent emails you are referring to. The one you supplied a link to makes no mention of The Big Guy, nor does it suggest a scheduled meeting with Joe Biden. It thanks Hunter for the meeting with his father that had already occurred.
Nothing about “Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” indicates the meeting had already occurred. He's being thanked for an invitation to a meeting, nor for an actual meeting. Yes, nothing indicates that the meeting did not occur. which is why I said "... the email was unclear about that".

Also, an individual by the name of Tony Bobulinski who has been confirmed by multiple sources as a former business partner of the Bidens has claimed that he is 100% certain that the reference to The Big Guy that you have mistakenly brought up refers to Joe Biden.
But Gillar told the Wall Street Journal in 2020: “I would like to clear up any speculation that former Vice President Biden was involved with the 2017 discussions about our potential business structure. I am unaware of any involvement at anytime of the former vice president. The activity in question never delivered any project revenue.”

I'm sure you will easily explain this away, though. Clearly Tony Bobulinski does not exist, right?
Gillar wrote that email. Does he exist?

The vast majority of the media- who are still doing their best to minimize, discredit and hide this story rather than report on it like the public has been led to believe that journalists do - is clearly on your side.
The vast majority of the media has to report on facts, not conspiracies and opinions of political rivals (such as Bobulinski, who was a guest of Trump at the Presidential debates).

The vast majority of the media has to report on facts, not conspiracies and opinions of political rivals (such as Bobulinski, who was a guest of Trump at the Presidential debates).
Interestingly, this is the very same "vast majority of the media" who informed us that Trump had paid Russian prostitutes to pee on him, that he had colluded with Putin to steal the electioin, etc. on the basis of a report that was written by a guy who admitted that none of it was verifiable. Can you explain why their standards of proof changed so much between those two stories?

Interestingly, this is the very same "vast majority of the media" who informed us that Trump had paid Russian prostitutes to pee on him,
Rather, that it was claimed to be so in the Steele dossier (which it was).

that he had colluded with Putin to steal the electioin, etc.

So did a bipartisan Senate commission that started under a Republican-led Senate.

on the basis of a report that was written by a guy who admitted that none of it was verifiable. Can you explain why their standards of proof changed so much between those two stories?
They had access to the contents of Steele's dossier. Giuliani only allowed the NYPost access to the data files from the supposed laptop for months, until well after the election.

Obviously, where the MAGA movement is concerned, MTG represents the most extreme position. What MTG is doing, IMHO, is she has decided the best way to advance herself, and the MAGA movement, is to stress repeatedly that the worst enemy America has is the Democratic Party, and “Woke” culture. Bottom line: we need to acknowledge that the #1 enemy of our republic is the domestic threat represented by Democrats and Americans who vote Democratic. With such an attitude, she can only look to secession and breakup as her only viable solution.

Of course, this means MTG is one of the biggest dopes and biggest losers in our political life at this moment. Her position will not earn broad national appeal, now, or in 2024, anymore than DeSantis’s movement to destroy academic freedom in Florida, as a model for the nation as a whole, will ever earn wide appeal in 2024.

That’s her idea of a winning strategy: dissolve our nation into two, red and blue, and go our separate ways. This may be the apogee of her stupidity, with some suggesting both evil and seditious…..

View: https://twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1627858911972716544

View: https://twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1627658906418745346

View: https://twitter.com/SpencerJCox/status/1627711932060020737

Because the MAGA wing of the Republican Party is focused on grievance politics and the elevation of victimhood and “left behind” as the defining emotional substrate in the lives of its followers, losing elections, as Arizona candidate Kari Lake did running for Az governor in 2020, does not mean one’s political career is over. Riding that wave of victimhood and grievance, and as with MTG’s approach, identifying Democrats and Woke culture as threats to the survival of the nation, people like Lake can easily run again, even though she lost in 2020, she remains a hero that fought the enemy, and she can do it again….

MAGA is a losing movement.

Last edited:
Obviously, where the MAGA movement is concerned, MTG represents the most extreme position. What MTG is doing, IMHO, is she has decided the best way to advance herself, and the MAGA movement, is to stress repeatedly that the worst enemy America has is the Democratic Party, and “Woke” culture. Bottom line: we need to acknowledge that the #1 enemy of our republic is the domestic threat represented by Democrats and Americans who vote Democratic. With such an attitude, she can only look to secession and breakup as her only viable solution.

Of course, this means MTG is one of the biggest dopes and biggest losers in our political life at this moment. Her position will not earn broad national appeal, now, or in 2024, anymore than DeSantis’s movement to destroy academic freedom in Florida, as a model for the nation as a whole, will ever earn wide appeal in 2024.

That’s her idea of a winning strategy: dissolve our nation into two, red and blue, and go our separate ways. This may be the apogee of her stupidity, with some suggesting both evil and seditious…..

View: https://twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1627858911972716544

View: https://twitter.com/RepMTG/status/1627658906418745346

View: https://twitter.com/SpencerJCox/status/1627711932060020737

How close this is coming to the prescient novels of Margaret Atwood, particularly the Handmaid's Tale, and how much support MTG actually has in all this, I mean enough to get elected to freaking congress, is more than a little disturbing. She wants to have a theocracy governed by whatever weird non-denominational "Christian" she claims to be, and ruled with an iron fist. Free us from freedom by removing our freedoms, only then can we be truly free. I am still shocked she has the kind of support she does. I know she represents the lunatic fringe, but that fringe is larger and more vocal than we have had in a long time in our country. I wonder what it would take to tip the scales the way she wants? I do know that plenty of republicans in California are of this same vein. Recently San Bernardino country voted for a referendum to secede from the state and make their own state, with large support from republicans. I think many of the silent majority would be in favor of something like this without ever really vocalizing it, so the support for this national divorce might be stronger than we know. I still think it is ridiculous in the extreme and the vast majority of the population knows this, but just the fact that a non-trivial percentage of our voting body would entertain the idea is disconcerting if not downright disturbing.

What the **** are these morons doing to our country? I guess this is what we get when we allow ourselves to slip away from being a representative democratic republic and slide toward corporatocracy. Turns out Marx was pretty spot on when he said of capitalism "pretending neutrality to maintain order, but serving the interests of the rich".

I'm not sure who the pledge is supposed to bind into loyalty, but it seems like a pointless exercise.

What the **** are these morons doing to our country? I guess this is what we get when we allow ourselves to slip away from being a representative democratic republic and slide toward corporatocracy.
Or perhaps decide Christo-fascism is the way to go…..MTG has made that very decision.

“Right now, I’m looking at the face of a theocracy,” one man said to them last week. Karen Obits, a Democrat who said she has supported traditionalist Republicans in the past, told me she was struggling as a Christian to understand an approach to government that she said smacked of “Christo-fascism.”

Later that night, over pizza in Grand Haven, I asked Field Reichardt, a longtime observer of politics in the county, what he thought was going on.

“This is a microcosm of what is happening nationally — the changes that are threatening American democracy,” said Reichardt, a Grand Haven businessperson who worked on the presidential campaigns of George Romney, Nelson Rockefeller, Pete McCloskey, George H.W. Bush and Gerald Ford, a family friend. “This Christian nationalist movement truly frightens me.”

Last edited:
Today only on Amazon, democracy, 58% off!!

1677006655797.png

So if freedom costs a buck-O-five, with this discount how much does democracy cost.

EDIT: I'm asking because I want to complete the set. I have freedom but I really want freedom and democracy.
Democracy will set you back $15 billion plus tax.

...and they thought freedom had a hefty fkn fee.

Rather, that it was claimed to be so in the Steele dossier (which it was).
You have proof that the golden shower thing is true? Please share your evidence.

Meanwhile, we do know that the email that you linked to and have attempted to interpret in an incredibly benign way is real. Most people would not conclude that it says what you claim it does. If the email related to someone you were not determined to protect I'm confident that you would also see how incriminating it is. We know that Joe Biden met with Hunter business partners who he claims to have never met and that he was intimately aware of details of those business relationships that he claimed to know nothing about. We know that a business associate claims with certainty that Joe is "The Gig Guy." We know that it is nearly impossible that Joe could have believed that the laptop was Russian disinformation when he told the nation that national security experts had determined that it was. We know that Hunter has no expertise in the fields for which he earned millions of dollars from countries around the world. We know, in his own words, that he recognizes that the reasons he got those contracts is because his last name was Biden. The fact that you cannot see the connection in all these events should surprise no one. The fact that the media has no apparent interest in investigating these connections should concern everyone. If it walks like an influence peddling operation, quacks like an influence peddling operation, and lays eggs like an influence peddling operation we should probably investigate whether it's an influence peddling operation or not. Fortunately, for the sake of our country, it looks like that is finally going to happen.

Sorry to interrupt your Trump love fest psycho orgy but it's crazy that the Biden administration blamed the Orange man for the train derailment his worthless organization did absolutely nothing about yet we now know it was a bearing not "dEREgyOuLatIoN" the stupid Democrats cultist blamed it on. The true Qanons are you guys. Qanon the Cult

Last edited:
You have proof that the golden shower thing is true? Please share your evidence.
We have proof that it was claimed to be so, which is all I said.

If the email related to someone you were not determined to protect I'm confident that you would also see how incriminating it is.
Why would I want to protect Joe Biden?

We know that a business associate claims with certainty that Joe is "The Gig Guy."
We know that the author of the email claims otherwise, and this email is your only evidence of the claims I didn't quote.

We know that it is nearly impossible that Joe could have believed that the laptop was Russian disinformation when he told the nation that national security experts had determined that it was.
Why?

We know that Hunter has no expertise in the fields for which he earned millions of dollars from countries around the world. We know, in his own words, that he recognizes that the reasons he got those contracts is because his last name was Biden.
Perfectly ordinary, legal Washington corruption.

The fact that you cannot see the connection in all these events should surprise no one.
I see plenty of possible connections, but also other possibilities.

The fact that the media has no apparent interest in investigating these connections should concern everyone.
Riiiiight, because there's been such a lack of reporting on the laptop.

If it walks like an influence peddling operation, quacks like an influence peddling operation, and lays eggs like an influence peddling operation we should probably investigate whether it's an influence peddling operation or not.
OK. For the stuff we know Hunter Biden did, we'd have to prosecute half of the family members of Congress (from both sides of the aisle) and the three older children of Trump, as well. If that were happening, I'd cheer.

Fortunately, for the sake of our country, it looks like that is finally going to happen.
For one person only, in an obviously politically-motivated stunt.