What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

Wow dude… you give Biden way too much credit. He’s brain dead, he can’t do all that. Don’t overthink it. It’d be nice to have a guy in your own state that owes you a favor because you let him keep his cushy new gig, besides you’re the president.
I mean the fact he fired and replaced all of the attorneys trump appointed already shows a certain level of corruption does it not? I mean he got rid of all of them except this guy… if Weiss wasn’t already in Bidens pocket would he not have just replaced him with someone who was? I mean how stupid is Joe Biden, you tell me?
Oh yeah, I forgot. Biden is too stupid to tie his own shoes. The most incompetent President in the history of Presidents. I bet he'll blurt out incriminating statements completely unprompted because of how dumb he is any second now. I bet he'll have conversations on tape where he essentially explains exactly how and why what he's doing is a very serious crime, even acknowledging that he knows that it's a crime.

Oh, ****. Trump already did all that. Well, I'm sure Biden's incompetence will come to the surface sooner or later.

Schrodinger's POTUS strikes again!

Oh yeah, I forgot. Biden is too stupid to tie his own shoes. The most incompetent President in the history of Presidents. I bet he'll blurt out incriminating statements completely unprompted because of how dumb he is any second now. I bet he'll have conversations on tape where he essentially explains exactly how and why what he's doing is a very serious crime, even acknowledging that he knows that it's a crime.

Oh, ****. Trump already did all that. Well, I'm sure Biden's incompetence will come to the surface sooner or later.

Schrodinger's POTUS strikes again!
You don’t hurt my feelings by bringing up and talking about Trump.
Obama advice- “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to **** things up”

You don’t hurt my feelings by bringing up and talking about Trump.
Obama advice- “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to **** things up”
My main point was a joke I made in a different thread a week or so ago where we were discussing that Biden is simultaneously attributed with masterful conspiratorial acumen and crippling mental deterioration. I dubbed him Schrodinger's POTUS. He is both brilliant and braindead just so long as you don't look directly at the evidence, because in reality he is neither.

My main point was a joke I made in a different thread a week or so ago where we were discussing that Biden is simultaneously attributed with masterful conspiratorial acumen and crippling mental deterioration. I dubbed him Schrodinger's POTUS. He is both brilliant and braindead just so long as you don't look directly at the evidence, because in reality he is neither.
Cool… you can use my explanation as evidence that he isn’t totally brain dead if you want. I know there isn’t a whole lot of supporting evidence out there.

Cool… you can use my explanation as evidence that he isn’t totally brain dead if you want. I know there isn’t a whole lot of supporting evidence out there.
I do wish we had a smart president, and I don't really think Biden is it.

I've come at you a lot saying that it seems like you don't want anyone to actually agree with you. I agree with a lot of what you're saying. The US is NOT a good country. There is no political party that has the interest of the people at heart. We live in a corporatocracy, where the wealthy make the decisions and drive the narrative.

All that said, we still have our everyday lives to live. We can't lose sight of the forest for the trees.

I so much want to better understand your perspective without you telling me how dumb I am for not being where you are seeing things that you see.

I do wish we had a smart president, and I don't really think Biden is it.

I've come at you a lot saying that it seems like you don't want anyone to actually agree with you. I agree with a lot of what you're saying. The US is NOT a good country. There is no political party that has the interest of the people at heart. We live in a corporatocracy, where the wealthy make the decisions and drive the narrative.

All that said, we still have our everyday lives to live. We can't lose sight of the forest for the trees.

I so much want to better understand your perspective without you telling me how dumb I am for not being where you are seeing things that you see.
You say that you believe we live in a corporatocracy, but then you defend corporations, the war machine, the medical industrial complex, and repeat the narrative from the billionaires so I don’t get it.

You also have to realize the animosity people have sometimes when you try to point out how people have been fooled. It’s so true that it’s easier to fool someone then to convince them they’ve been fooled.
For whatever reason people get angrier at people for exposing lies and abuse then they do at the actual abuser. It’s crazy cult like stuff on both sides when I talk to people about politics.

The thing that keeps me optimistic as far as everyday life stuff goes is that the majority of Americans identify as independent. Ever since 2009 the majority of Americans have identified as independent. If you like either Trump or Biden you are actually in the minority of Americans. All Americans need to come together is to tell people the truth. Hopefully we can get more folks in the middle and a candidate willing to tell some truths about DC.

That tricky *** ************* Biden somehow snuck his own guy in and got Trump to appoint him, knowing that he would use this mole to later get his son out of a tax mess and lying on a background check form when purchasing a firearm.

You gotta watch those Bidens, their trickier than solving a puzzle with the lights off.

Biden is playing intergalactic 4D time traveling chess up in that White House. No one can stop him and his evil schemes. waaahahahahah
Only after his nap.

Weiss is the one that crafted the "unprecedented" plea deal that fell apart when the judge found out he is still being investigated and Hunter found out it didn't include eternal immunity.
1) Most people who don't commit violent crimes also don't go to jail.
2) The judge gave a completely different reason for rejecting the deal.
3) Hunter Biden has not rejected the deal.

Hunter is guilty based on very publicly available information.
He did plead guilty.

Because I would like an actual investigation- its not about whether Hunter is guilty because he is, It's about whether investigating Hunter implicates the President of the United States of America.
So would the House Republicans, but they have fallen flat so far.

I know they said they were not interested in engaging, but I would still like to hear from @Jazz Spazz and @RandyForRubio , as well.
I did gradually stop chiming in and even reading in GF. It gets so heated and often it’s brick wall against brick wall with zingers thrown in. I’ve done it myself. I found that I had a hard time discussing in good faith if I didn’t feel listened to or that my view was trivialized immediately or stereotyped based on 2 sentences of words where we can’t even agree on the definition/meaning of the words. My ideas in my brain are nuanced, even if there are angles I haven’t thought of. I didn’t feel productive when ideas had an immediate stomp, mock, and laugh and I found myself retaliating rather than discussing.

Maybe it’s different now but based on the ratio of reported posts from GF, I doubt it.

I feel different from everyone else here. I’m mainly what I think of as a reasonable conservative with some liberal ideas, some right in the middle, and some “tinfoil hat” ideas. I have a hard time believing studies unless I know who funded them directly and indirectly, who did the study, what the rules were, who was included, how many data samples, and if I can tell if it was fairly fair or if it looks too biased. I think the 2 party system is corrupt on both sides and that money/power brokers are running both sides in an effort to make it look like we the people have a say in things when we don’t. It doesn’t matter which party wins the election, both end up doing the same things when in office… and apart from being the same patterns it’s what they are told to do. I think the thing that will do our country the most good is if people wake up from their apathy and get involved. I don’t care what way you lean or what you think, just be heard. I’m a religious person but am comfortable around all people, my religion, other religions, no religion, anti religion… as long as we are respectful. I’m not worried about trying to convert anyone, but I do enjoy the conversations. I enjoy experiencing, learning, and hearing about other cultures. I enjoy traveling and experiencing new places, events, and history.

I don’t have time to argue about nothing but am willing to contribute to conversations if I have anything to add. You may have to @ me in GF if you want me to chime in though.

TL;DR - I’m weird. @ me for a response.

Does that mean we won't know what kind of president we have until we open him up?

We got one of those 'protect the children' book laws here recently in Iowa, and here's one of the first lists of books a school library has decided to remove.

I haven't read most of them, I'm sure some are not very good books, but there's some real quality here too. Sad stuff. Caged Bird in particular is absolutely ridiculous. The Handmaid's Tale is particularly ironic.

"Killing Mr. Griffin" by Lois Duncan

"Sold" by Patricia McCormick

"A Court of Mist and Fury" (series) by Sarah J. Maas

"Monday's Not Coming" by Tiffany D. Jackson

"Tricks" by Ellen Hopkins

"Nineteen Minutes" by Jodi Picoult

"The Handmaid's Tale" by Margaret Atwood

"Beloved" by Toni Morrison

"Looking for Alaska" by John Green

"The Kite Runner" by Khaled Hosseini

"Crank" by Ellen Hopkins

"Thirteen Reasons Why" by Jay Asher

"The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian" by Sherman Alexie

"An American Tragedy" by Theodore Dreiser

"The Color Purple" by Alice Walker

"Feed" by M.T. Anderson

"Friday Night Lights" by Buzz Bissinger

"Gossip Girl" by Cecily von Ziegesar

"I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings" by Maya Angelou

I read this, and it's a good story of abuse of finding your way out of it.

I’ve only seen the movie, is the book particularly more inappropriate? It’s been awhile, but from what I remember I have a hard time imaging high schoolers not being able to handle the film version

They seem to want to remove any books that reference rape - as if school kids never encounter sexual assault.

I've read several of these books, and there are definitely tough situations in them. Maybe not all kids can handle them, but that shouldn't mean the rest can't learn about the seedier side of life. This ultra protection of kids doesn't benefit them in the long run.

That being said, I would find these books appropriate for high school students in a school library, but possibly not for younger ages.

Last edited:
Just read that the Utah man who was killed by the FBI pointed a . 357 at the agents Ave that's why they used deadly force