What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

Surely the Dems aren't gonna let corrupt brain dead ol Joe run again ?? He's so bad and getting worse at such a pace he's single handedly gonna get Trump re-elected again
Biden is not less/about the same corrupt 3/4ths of Congress, and he's more mentally sound than Trump, who's coming off as paranoid lately. The press coverage painted Clinton liberal, made Bush seem stupid, and canonized Obama; none of these portrayls were true.

Biden is not less/about the same corrupt 3/4ths of Congress, and he's more mentally sound than Trump, who's coming off as paranoid lately. The press coverage painted Clinton liberal, made Bush seem stupid, and canonized Obama; none of these portrayls were true.

Biden isn't near as mentally sound as the orange narcissist. He's deteriorating so rapidly. Zero chance he'll make it to running for a second term.

Trump is out golfing and walking doing interviews, and campaigning. I'm not sure how many of you golf but golf and being halfway decent as he is(he's no scratch golfer like he claims but he is decent)takes a good chunk of mental capacity and coordination. Biden stutters, repeats sentences, trips over small bean bags, thinks he's from Baltimore, calls Mexican caucus the Black caucus, walks away from Brazils president leaving him hanging and visibly annoyed, hilariously walks into flag poles, needs to be told how to exit a stage on multiple occasions, randomly leaves a gold star member mid ceremony, calls LL Cool J, LL J cool J, thinks he was at ground zero, racially confuses Vietnamese president with an assembly chairman that he just barely met with, and cant even formulate a proper sentence.

Look how articulate and quick witted Biden used to be. He is nowhere near the same guy in any way. Trump on the other hand is still Trump. People are lying to themselves if they don't see the obvious decline. He's 80 years old, many of us here might not even be alive. If we're lucky to be alive 1 in 4 will have some sort of dementia. Biden has multiple red flags.

From that to this

Last edited:
Biden isn't near as mentally sound as the orange narcissist. He's deteriorating so rapidly. Zero chance he'll make it to running for a second term.

I would love to see them both take an SAT/ACT test and compare their scores. Im betting biden would win. Biden has probably forgot more than trump ever knew.

Trump led a coup in an attempt to maintain power at the expense of American democracy. This led to several deaths, millions of dollars in damage, and incalculable harm to our society.

He’s currently promising death to those who stood in his way of turning America into a dictatorship. Quite honestly, I don’t care about Biden’s speech impediments. If you want america to remain a democracy and not devolve into a fascist dictatorship, then you already know who you should support in 2024.

Even left leaning sources admit it. It's absolutely ridiculous that people try to hide to insanely obvious.

Driving the news: As voters express deep concerns about the 80-year-old president's age and fitness for office, Biden's team is taking extra steps to prevent him from stumbling in public as he did in June, when he tripped over a sandbag at the Air Force Academy.

• With a physical therapist, Biden has been doing exercises to improve his balance as far back as November 2021.
  • Since his stumble in June, he has been wearing tennis shoes more often to avoid slipping — and using the short stairs on Air Force One, entering the plane on a lower deck than before.
Why it matters: Democrats, including some in the administration, are terrified that Biden will have a bad fall — with a nightmare scenario of it happening in the weeks before the November 2024 election.

I would love to see them both take an SAT/ACT test and compare their scores. Im betting biden would win. Biden has probably forgot more than trump ever knew.
Video of Joe Biden Making '54 States' Gaffe Goes Viral

Biden has ‘insecurities’ about being ‘perceived as stupid’: Full Franklin Foer

Is this how 2024 is going to go, Joe? Biden makes joke about himself being 'stupid' - then gets congressman's name wrong - in speech of shouts and whispers saying Republicans want to be 'party of chaos and catastrophe'​

I mean.. I understand making gaffes, hell I made one above but it's literally every time this dude speaks. He also almost slipped on the stairs again just today. I don't wish harm on the guy but it's only a matter of time until he hurts himself. I just don't see how people can deny he's incapable. Most Republicans can blatantly see Mitch McConnell has lost it, sadly he will not just go away and retire.

View: https://x.com/RNCResearch/status/1706324028045017450?s=20

This highly educated moron doesn't even understand the difference between a million and a billion either. That's quite a difference.

I guess we'll wait and see.

either the bloke will have to stand down due to health concerns or the Dems will throw him under the bus if they think he’s unelectable, particularly if he inadvertently comes out with a few more racial slurs.

I’ll bet Rubashov left nut he doesn’t make it.

US. Rep. James Comer said Tuesday that President Joe Biden’s home in Wilmington, Delaware, was listed as the beneficiary address for the receipt of two bank wires for payments to his son Hunter Biden from Chinese nationals.

One of the Chinese nationals was Jonathan Li, who developed a business relationship with Hunter Biden while Joe Biden was vice president, the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability said in a news release.

The new allegations come two days before the first hearing in the House’s impeachment inquiry of the president is set to take place.

The committee said it subpoenaed and obtained bank wire transcripts that showed Hunter Biden received a $10,000 wire from Chinese national Wang Xin on July 26, 2019, and a $250,000 wire from Li and Tang Ling on Aug. 2, 2019. The committee said both wires originated in Beijing and Joe Biden’s Wilmington home was listed as the beneficiary address for both wires.

“Bank records don’t lie but President Joe Biden does,” Comer said in the news release. “In 2020, Joe Biden told Americans that his family never received money from China. We’ve already proved that to be a lie earlier this year, and now we know that two wires originating from Beijing listed Joe Biden’s Wilmington home as the beneficiary address when he was running for President of the United States.

“When Joe Biden was vice president, he spoke on the phone and had coffee with Jonathan Li in Beijing, and later wrote a college letter of recommendation for his children.”

Damn... The committee just released factual evidence that our current president is corrupt and his family has made a lot of money and gained a lot from foreign adversaries. It's a lot to grasp it all but I'll be sure to explain it once I can. Well I've already explained it quite thoroughly but new emails and such prove it even more.

Damn... The committee just released factual evidence that our current president is corrupt and his family has made a lot of money and gained a lot from foreign adversaries. It's a lot to grasp it all but I'll be sure to explain it once I can. Well I've already explained it quite thoroughly but new emails and such prove it even more.
We already knew Hunter/James got a lot of money from being Joe's son/brother, nothing new here.

We're soon about to find out some pretty crazy things. Biden and Hunter didn't make millions upon millions from China, Ukraine, and Russia for nothing. Another left leaning source... Even the Global elite are turning on this corrupt POS... Hell they even are saying Trump is up on the polls and it's because they can't hide his dementia and his families corruption any longer. The attention will soon turn to Newsom or Mike/Michelle Obama. Biden got rich off of selling classified information to foreign adversaries. This is what the 20 shell(that made over 20 million despite no means to make money) companies were for.

The federal investigation into President Joe Biden's handling of classified documents prior to becoming president has grown into a sprawling examination of Obama-era security protocols and internal White House processes, with investigators so far interviewing scores of witnesses, including Secretary of State Antony Blinken, sources familiar with the investigation told ABC News.

Federal prosecutors and FBI agents from special counsel Robert Hur's office have been interviewing witnesses for nearly nine months, targeting an expansive constellation of former aides -- from high-level advisers to executive assistants and at least one White House attorney. Several sources estimated that as many as 100 witnesses have already been interviewed, with interviews conducted as recently as last week and some witnesses asked to return for follow-up interviews.

Last edited:
Build Back Violently... Bidenomics is a plague on Democrats hatred and vile attacks on police have turned us into a 3rd world country.

Target is pulling up stakes on select stores in crime-ridden, Democratic cities, joining the host of other retailers looking for greener pastures. Evidently the company's efforts to lock aisles of products behind security glass wasn't a winning solution.

The company is shuttering nine stores across four states: one in New York City's East Harlem neighborhood; three in the San Francisco Bay Area; three in Oregon's increasingly anarchical city of Portland; and two in Seattle, Washington.

We cannot continue operating these stores because theft and organized retail crime are threatening the safety of our team and guests, and contributing to unsustainable business performance," the company said in a statement. "We know that our stores serve an important role in their communities, but we can only be successful if the working and shopping environment is safe for all."

lol dude it's ok to admit your guy is losing his marbles.

That test would reveal they're both ****wits, but that biden is a ****wit comfortably in the early stages of dementia. Dude's done, no way he makes the next election.

either the bloke will have to stand down due to health concerns or the Dems will throw him under the bus if they think he’s unelectable, particularly if he inadvertently comes out with a few more racial slurs.

I’ll bet Rubashov left nut he doesn’t make it.

not much of a bet...