What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

dude cmon Biden is waaayyy past that level. He can barely string sentences together.
I have actually seen him have quite a few really well done speeches. Lots of senile moments are out there too though.
I can't believe they won't put someone else out there to trounce trump

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

who's this Vivek dude. What an obnoxious groveller
I might like him less than trump which is pretty unbelievable. So of course trump will choose him for his VP. It's Destiny. Whoever is the biggest douchebag available to be trumps running mate is certain to get the nod from Trump

dude cmon Biden is waaayyy past that level. He can barely string sentences together.
I think you could believe this if you watch cobbled together cut up videos of him, but he does sort of okay when I've watched him. Nothing amazing mind you, but he communicates coherent thoughts.

I think you could believe this if you watch cobbled together cut up videos of him, but he does sort of okay when I've watched him. Nothing amazing mind you, but he communicates coherent thoughts.

i've watched quite a bit of him. You could kind of argue that 4 years ago but as time goes on it's worse and worse and worse. I'd be stunned if he made it to November. I also think those close to him should be ashamed of themselves trotting him out and about like this, it's getting to the point where it just seems cruel. He can communicate coherent thoughts but more often these days he spirals into an incoherent mess. It's not all the time but enough that he shouldn't be running to be the leader of the free world for the next 4 years again

Does Biden believe immigrants are poisoning the blood of the nation?

Does Biden want to gut the federal government and appoint loyalists?

Does Biden inspire the worst in people?

Does Biden fan the flames of racism and extremism?

Does Biden believe that flashlights up your *** and Lysol injections cure Covid?

Does Biden believe that the laws don’t apply to him and will refuse to step down if he loses an election?

Some of you need to turn off the clips that algorithms are serving you on social media and just use some common ****ing sense. I get it, some of you are bored and some of you are just trolling. And some of you are just pathetically low info (seriously, you’re opining on American politics and just asked who Vivek was? Maybe sit this one out).

But the rest of us normal people just want a calm and steady leader as president. Boring is good. The majority of us have had enough reality tv presidents in our lifetimes. We don’t need more racism, chaos, law breaking, and death caused by the executive branch because its head is led by a malignant narcissist who wasn’t loved by his parents.

I might like him less than trump which is pretty unbelievable. So of course trump will choose him for his VP. It's Destiny. Whoever is the biggest douchebag available to be trumps running mate is certain to get the nod from Trump

he's like that smartarse kid in school who is a know all and nobody like and is obviously sucking up to the teacher lol

Does Biden believe immigrants are poisoning the blood of the nation?

Does Biden want to gut the federal government and appoint loyalists?

Does Biden inspire the worst in people?

Does Biden fan the flames of racism and extremism?

Does Biden believe that flashlights up your *** and Lysol injections cure Covid?

Does Biden believe that the laws don’t apply to him and will refuse to step down if he loses an election?

Some of you need to turn off the clips that algorithms are serving you on social media and just use some common ****ing sense. I get it, some of you are bored and some of you are just trolling. And some of you are just pathetically low info (seriously, you’re opining on American politics and just asked who Vivek was? Maybe sit this one out).

But the rest of us normal people just want a calm and steady leader as president. Boring is good. The majority of us have had enough reality tv presidents in our lifetimes. We don’t need more racism, chaos, law breaking, and death caused by the executive branch because its head is led by a malignant narcissist who wasn’t loved by his parents.

As quickly as Biden is going downhill it's still not even a question... Never Trump. Doesn't mean we can't marvel at the fact that Biden is even in the conversation. The dude is toast.

As quickly as Biden is going downhill it's still not even a question... Never Trump. Doesn't mean we can't marvel at the fact that Biden is even in the conversation. The dude is toast.
Toast? You guys are watching way too much social media. I guess it shouldn’t surprise me, given where most Americans get their news from. Biden has always stumbled over his words. He’s not going downhill “fast.” State the last speech you’ve watched that was longer than a 30 second clip. The last speech I watched him give was on Jan 6 anniversary and he sounded very much as the same Biden from 2020, one of the worst speakers from the entire field. And that’s still 1000x more coherent than Trump. Probably because Biden isn’t a malignant narcissist.

If we go back and watch some of his speeches that are longer than just the seconds long clips you are seeing on social media, you see a coherent (older) dude with a speech impediment. It’s not smooth or inspirational, he’s no Mayor Pete. But it’s coherent. He’s not drooling wondering where he is. Seriously, watch the last state of the union, where he baited republicans into promising to not cut social security. Or watch his last speech on Jan 6. I don’t think you’ll see significant change from 2020. Whereas the opposite is true of his opponent, Trump only sounds somewhat normal in doctored up sound cuts. Listen to him for more than 20 seconds and you realize that he’s a malignant narcissist drowning in his own need for vengeance and self-pity.

Even Kevin McCarthy a few months ago admitted to a reporter that Biden wasn’t suffering from decline. I don’t think he meant for it to go public. But if even his political opponents admit he’s not suffering from a decline, then we should reflect on why we think he’s going through a significant or fast decline. It’s probably the same reason why so many think we’re in a recession.

I’d suggest to anyone here to watch the speeches in their entirety before passing judgements on significant or fast declines.

Last edited:
Toast? You guys are watching way too much social media. I guess it shouldn’t surprise me, given where most Americans get their news from. Biden has always stumbled over his words. He’s not going downhill “fast.” State the last speech you’ve watched that was longer than a 30 second clip. The last speech I watched him give was on Jan 6 anniversary and he sounded very much as the same Biden from 2020, one of the worst speakers from the entire field. And that’s still 1000x more coherent than Trump. Probably because Biden isn’t a malignant narcissist.

If we go back and watch some of his speeches that are longer than just the seconds long clips you are seeing on social media, you see a coherent (older) dude with a speech impediment. It’s not smooth or inspirational, he’s no Mayor Pete. But it’s coherent. He’s not drooling wondering where he is. Seriously, watch the last state of the union, where he baited republicans into promising to not cut social security. Or watch his last speech on Jan 6. I don’t think you’ll see significant change from 2020. Whereas the opposite is true of his opponent, Trump only sounds somewhat normal in doctored up sound cuts. Listen to him for more than 20 seconds and you realize that he’s a malignant narcissist drowning in his own need for vengeance and self-pity.

Even Kevin McCarthy a few months ago admitted to a reporter that Biden wasn’t suffering from decline. I don’t think he meant for it to go public. But if even his political opponents admit he’s not suffering from a decline, then we should reflect on why we think he’s going through a significant or fast decline. It’s probably the same reason why so many think we’re in a recession.

I’d suggest to anyone here to watch the speeches in their entirety before passing judgements on significant or fast declines.

Ummm, no. Not even close. His decline is blatantly obvious. It's like a friggin siren going off. Of course as with anyone with dementia the signs ebb and flow. I remember very well the signs of dementia showing up in Ronald Reagan toward the end of his second term and this is similar. I'd still take him over Trump no questions asked.

Last edited:
Ummm, no. Not even close. His decline is blatantly obvious. It's like a friggin siren going off. Of course as with anyone with dementia the signs ebb and flow. I remember very well the signs of dementia showing up in Ronald Reagan toward the end of his second term and this is similar. I'd still take him over Trump no questions asked.
When was the last speech or interview that you watched of him that was more than one minute long?

Why would Kevin McCarthy admit the opposite of what Biden’s critics claim about him being stupid or dementia ridden?

This is pretty unbelievable. What’s the reasons you dislike him more?

Have you seen the current President ??
Funny, when I posted I figured people may get confused about which clown I am talking lol. Yes, both Biden and Trump are terrible choices, same as Clinton and Trump was too... I just can't believe in 8 years nothing is changing and two major political forces in USA can't present a decent candidate for so long. Just mind boggling.

This is pretty unbelievable. What’s the reasons you dislike him more?
I used hyperbole there. I hate trump worse for sure. Trump has decades of douchebaggery to make me hate him.

Vivek just came on the scene so it's not a fair match. But he is a lot like trump. Ramaswamy claims the United States is in the middle of a national identity crisis precipitated by what he calls "new secular religions like COVID-ism, and climatism. He is all about culture wars, mud slinging, and hating large groups of fellow Americans. Promotes the big lie. Kisses trumps ***.

The S&P 500 hit an all-time closing high Friday, reflecting the staggering gains of a coterie of Big Tech firms against the backdrop of a surprisingly stable economy.

The broad-based index closed at 4,839.81 ― up more than 1 percent for the day ― surpassing the previous closing record set in January of 2022.

The stock market surged upward in the final quarter of 2023 as evidence gathered that the economy has not tipped into recession territory, despite the Federal Reserve’s campaign to raise interest rates.

Voters’ feelings about the stock market and economy could affect the 2024 election, as President Biden and presumptive challenger Donald Trump will each have to defend their economic records. Trump predicted a market crash if he doesn’t win. Biden has already faced attacks from the right over inflation and gas prices, while his office has argued that he has both under control and pointed to a strong job market.

At the beginning of 2023, Goldman Sachs placed the probability of a recession at 35 percent, bucking a much higher consensus estimate of 65 percent.

But a recession has yet to materialize. By November, when the S&P 500’s latest rally had begun, Goldman had lowered its probability estimate to 15 percent as it declared the economy was “on its final descent” to a soft landing.

“The hard landing became a fictional Netflix documentary,” said Dan Ives, senior analyst at Wedbush Securities.

Now analysts see signs of a resilient economy. Inflation dropped to 3.1 percent in November, far lower than its June 2022 peak and closer to the Fed’s 2 percent goal. The number of people seeking initial jobless claims came in at 202,000 as of Dec. 14, reflecting a drop of 19,000 from the previous week, according to a preliminary estimate from the Labor Department. Consumer spending also held steady as it increased 0.2 percent in October.

The S&P 500 hit an all-time closing high Friday, reflecting the staggering gains of a coterie of Big Tech firms against the backdrop of a surprisingly stable economy.

The broad-based index closed at 4,839.81 ― up more than 1 percent for the day ― surpassing the previous closing record set in January of 2022.

The stock market surged upward in the final quarter of 2023 as evidence gathered that the economy has not tipped into recession territory, despite the Federal Reserve’s campaign to raise interest rates.

Voters’ feelings about the stock market and economy could affect the 2024 election, as President Biden and presumptive challenger Donald Trump will each have to defend their economic records. Trump predicted a market crash if he doesn’t win. Biden has already faced attacks from the right over inflation and gas prices, while his office has argued that he has both under control and pointed to a strong job market.

At the beginning of 2023, Goldman Sachs placed the probability of a recession at 35 percent, bucking a much higher consensus estimate of 65 percent.

But a recession has yet to materialize. By November, when the S&P 500’s latest rally had begun, Goldman had lowered its probability estimate to 15 percent as it declared the economy was “on its final descent” to a soft landing.

“The hard landing became a fictional Netflix documentary,” said Dan Ives, senior analyst at Wedbush Securities.

Now analysts see signs of a resilient economy. Inflation dropped to 3.1 percent in November, far lower than its June 2022 peak and closer to the Fed’s 2 percent goal. The number of people seeking initial jobless claims came in at 202,000 as of Dec. 14, reflecting a drop of 19,000 from the previous week, according to a preliminary estimate from the Labor Department. Consumer spending also held steady as it increased 0.2 percent in October.

Listening to the Trumptards talk about Biden you'd think we're in the Great Depression so I'm pretty sure it's all fake news to them.

Listening to the Trumptards talk about Biden you'd think we're in the Great Depression so I'm pretty sure it's all fake news to them.
I have a MAGA neighbor who kept his Trump flag up well into 2022. He’s a cool guy when it comes to sports but pretty awful when talking about life and politics.

Earlier this year he was bitching about the economy, inflation, and the price of gas. I couldn’t help but notice he was driving a gigantic $100,000 dollar truck that he had recently purchased, was pulling his boat, his 3 kids all were armed with iPads, his wife had recently gotten her hair extensions and nails done, all while owning his house in Lehi worth north of $800,000 dollars. I couldn’t help but giggle. Yes, he truly was suffering in “Biden’s Democrat economy.”

This is great news.

And if we’re being consistent, we need to praise Biden and his economic policy. If we were bitching about the economy or inflation in 2021, we need to give him credit now. If Trump would’ve killed to have these economic numbers, then we need to ask ourselves why Biden can’t brag about these? Let’s be consistent.

And for me, he’s doing it all without any drama. No tweets about horse face, blackmailing Ukraine to find dirt on political opponents, or inciting insurrections. He’s not telling white supremacist groups to standby.

Biden may be boring. He might not be a great public speaker. But he’s getting the job done.

Besides, The economy and liberal judges are all that matter to me! I’ve been assured by many on here that this is the criteria for a good president.