What's new

The Big Ken Lofton Watch Thread

If Lofton really committed to an off season program to improve his diet, weight loss, quickness... He could be fun to watch.

He came into the Grizz camp weighing over 300 lbs this year. Not sure what he truly is at now if it is 275.

He was bulldozing over his opponents in the paint. Like a High School bully taking lunch money from a 3rd grade kid.

Bulldozer, Big Rig, Beer Truck, Freight Train, Ken Dog, The Lofton Express, The Incredible Bulk (J/K), The Beer Delivery Guy, Kenweiser, Anheuser Ken, The All You Can Eat Buffet, Cheeseburger Ken, Breaker 19, Truck Stop, Long Haul Lofton, Lofton may be the easiest person to give a nickname. When he scores a point I'd like for the PA crew to blast either train horns or the air horns of a semi truck. Gotta let the NBA know the big boy is our centerpiece.
Reminds me of "Dinner Bell" Mel Turpin

Lofton > Potter > Bazley > Samanic

This is my order of guys I want to see playing. Lofton is super skilled. Our defense is already the worst defense in history of the world. So how much worse will it get if he plays. Lofton is entertaining as hell to watch. I need him to get 25-30 minutes and for Samanic to start his trip to Cancun. TIA

I thought Šamanić had a really, really good Q1 this game. He did everything you'd hope for, and even when he succeeded he didn't overdo it. But then again, it's not all that likely this is how he'll keep playing.

I thought Šamanić had a really, really good Q1 this game. He did everything you'd hope for, and even when he succeeded he didn't overdo it. But then again, it's not all that likely this is how he'll keep playing.
Hmm, wonder how that font got the way it did.

Lofton > Potter > Bazley > Samanic

This is my order of guys I want to see playing. Lofton is super skilled. Our defense is already the worst defense in history of the world. So how much worse will it get if he plays. Lofton is entertaining as hell to watch. I need him to get 25-30 minutes and for Samanic to start his trip to Cancun. TIA
Prepare the AED machine if Lofton plays that many minutes regularly.

Locke says Samanic looks great in practice but it doesn't translate to games. That's probably the differentiating factor for most fringe players, who can play under the pressure.

Locke says Samanic looks great in practice but it doesn't translate to games. That's probably the differentiating factor for most fringe players, who can play under the pressure.
He's so stiff on defense he gets cooked a bunch, he has never passed a basketball, he can't shoot... I just don't understand how he was "playing the right way" or whatever the bar is. I just think too often we have had to make up some other reason why player X is playing more than player Y and its gotten a little tiresome. I think Taylor made one loud mistake by getting beat baseline on a cut... really would have liked to see where his game ended up if given 30 minutes last night. He is way more important long term. I just don't get it.

The Beer Truck as usual shows why he belongs in the league at the end of the season. Hopefully he's our starting big by next season. Someone that can rebound, facilitate, and score at all 3 levels deserves a spot in the league.

Snack Randolph has been amazing to watch. We should definitely be bringing him back.
Snack Randolph lolololololololmao

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk