What's new

The Black Llama

honz

Thunder Fanatic
Contributor
235066232.jpg

It was there...must have been taken down. This is the best I could find...this is like a copy of the original. The other one was much funnier.

Pau-Gasol.jpg

Ya, it was funnier when there was a little red x-in-a-box and I could imagine something funny.

I dub thee, Sir Fail.

Would you guys like me to delete my account, or was it not that bad? I swear the original made me laugh out loud when I saw it.

Would you guys like me to delete my account, or was it not that bad? I swear the original made me laugh out loud when I saw it.

Even though this thread and everything you have uttered in it is pure refuse, most of your other stuff is wonderful. Can't win 'em all. So might as well stay. Plus you are a Heyword advocate and I like such folk. I mean, yeah. Dunoon what Vinny would say though, he'd prolly want you to delete your account regardless. So also take that into account.

You guys do know that Kobe said Gasol needs to be the Black Swan instead of the White Swan if they are going to win it all, right? Does that make this thread better?

I came close last night when I spilled Jamba Juice all over my car, pants, and jersey before the Jazz game. I went inside McFly's house to clean it off and proceeded to leave my keys in his house. I then went back outside and thought for about 30 seconds that I had locked my keys in my car. I seriously considered canceling my life subscription during those 30 seconds.

I came close last night when I spilled Jamba Juice all over my car, pants, and jersey before the Jazz game. I went inside McFly's house to clean it off and proceeded to leave my keys in his house. I then went back outside and thought for about 30 seconds that I had locked my keys in my car. I seriously considered canceling my life subscription during those 30 seconds.

Don't be stupid. Deleting your account should be sufficient.