What's new

The devil's finding it hard to laugh......

D

Deleted member 848

cuz the Utah State Aggies are up at half!!!!!! URAAAAAAA!

usufoot_090312~0.jpg

Wow another 15 yard penalty against usu on thier first drive of the second half and they still march down and score

Losing kenneth scott was a big loss for the utes.

Imo he is thier best receiver

Has teh BYU game started? Their offense should be great with Hill and Anae running teh fast pace. Unstoppable. Clearly.

That really was the worst attempt at that style of offense I've ever seen. No hyperbole.

Looks like riley nelson is back out there with all the overthrows and underthrows.

There were some drops but for the most part taysom couldn't hit anybody on the money

Looks like riley nelson is back out there with all the overthrows and underthrows.

There were some drops but for the most part taysom couldn't hit anybody on the money

Incredibly easy throws too. His deep balls down the field actually looked good, why didn't they try more of those? That's what you're supposed to do when you have a bunch of 6'3", 6'4", 6'6" Wrs. That's where the height mismatch comes into play. But it's a little bit harder to do that when you're trying to go Fast, I guess. And when your o-line is bested by the wind. But still, they only threw them when they were in desperate situations. BYU is probably just going to have to admit they had a good thing going on offense for about 30 years and probably should just print old playbooks out and go with that.....and make throwing the ball the #1 recruiting priority of QBs again. Because the further they get away from that era playcalling wise, the worse it is. Option read....dink and dunk? Painful for everybody involved.

No, but really that was terrible, as bad as it gets. So they do have some upside to improve. That was game #1 in the system, Taysom went 13-40, the weather was bad, 2.25 hour delay after having already played a quarter. Virginia might actually be good on defense too, you never know - They looked like they had some talent. We'll see how they do against Oregon I guess.

Last edited: