What's new

The Gobert Scare

framer

One of my favorite things about Jazz games is when certain members of the other team essentially give up driving to the hole or even shooting at all within 10 feet of the basket when Gobert is in. It wouldn't have surprised me to see Aldridge just sit down on the floor and begin blubbering about the unfairness of it all. The best part is that Gobert does it without fouling. In fact you know the Ref WANTS to blow the whistle but the defense is so clean and beautiful, that I think the ref gets lost in the excitement of it all.

This is a new experience for me. I vaguely remember Eaton being a beast, but I also remember him being an Oaf. Rudy is just a pleasure to watch because odds are he will do something amazing and smooth like that amazing outlet pass. I am just as excited when the other team has the ball as when the Jazz do.

My hope is that the "Gobert Scare" continues to spread and Rudy goes out to the perimeter to block some fools forcing the other team to shoot from half court.

Words can't express my giddiness, I guess.

Gobert Scare followed by the Gobert Stare.

There was a point late in the game when LA got by on the inside only to have Rudy come over on help defense. I almost felt sorry for the guy. He had to pull it back down and pass it out. And the scary part is, Gobert didn't really have one of his better games. And that cruel man Snyder only played him 24 mins. I wonder if Rudy is going to demand a trade.

Gobert Scare followed by the Gobert Stare.

There was a point late in the game when LA got by on the inside only to have Rudy come over on help defense. I almost felt sorry for the guy. He had to pull it back down and pass it out. And the scary part is, Gobert didn't really have one of his better games. And that cruel man Snyder only played him 24 mins. I wonder if Rudy is going to demand a trade.

Rudy has FULLY movrd into LA's head. He owns a duplex with three parking spaces and a detached casita. We would be a nightmare playoff matchup for them. . .

If only our passers would lob the ball up for Gobert instead of throwing it at his ankles. Give the dude a chance. Put the ball up. No one is taller. Let him go get it.