What's new

The house that slaves built

b_line

Slaves worked on the white house.

Why do Republicans need to argue thataube they weren't slaves because they were paid paltry suns while working on the building?

Why can't we just agree that slavery was basically the worst and America messed up by allowing it?

I'm sure you all agree. The reason I posted this is because I have some ridiculous Facebook friends posting ******** about this.

End of rant

I'm so damn sick of Trumpism.

Why do Republicans need to argue thataube they weren't slaves because they were paid paltry suns while working on the building?

Why can't we just agree that slavery was basically the worst and America messed up by allowing it?

I'm sure you all agree. The reason I posted this is because I have some ridiculous Facebook friends posting ******** about this.

End of rant

More evidence that mo mos closet drink.

EVERYONE should watch the mini-series "Roots"

You'll get an appreciation on where people come from, who they were, (they are proud people from Africa), and what made them the way they are today.

Roots-2016_s.jpg

You'll get an appreciation on where people come from, who they were, (they are proud people from Africa), and what made them the way they are today.

Roots-2016_s.jpg

You're so innocent and sweet. Irritating too, of course.

End of rant

I know what. . . . you need to go see Hillary's America, the film by that guy from India who Obama had thrown in the clink for doing a movie on him.

I know what. . . . you need to go see Hillary's America, the film by that guy from India who Obama had thrown in the clink for doing a movie on him.
Link?

Roots-2016_s.jpg

Jesus. Enough with Roots in every thread. And if you're gonna use an image of it, at least use one from the original, better version.

Last edited:

Roots-2016_s.jpg

The original was way better.