What's new

The Inevitable Dillon Brooks Thread

What do you think the Jazz should pay Dillon Brooks to sign with the Jazz?

• Full MLE (roughly $50 million over 4 years)

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • $6 million - $12.49 million per year

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • $2 million - $5.9 million per year

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Veteran's minimum

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • I don't want Dillon Brooks on the Jazz under any circumstance

Votes: 70 75.3%

• Total voters
I like that we think he will have some humble pie and really evaluate things with some serious self awareness... and then every report is the Grizz are done no matter what, Brooks wants 25M a year, and he wants to be more than a 3 and D role player...

If he signs a bargain deal it will be for the Heat or Lakers or someone like that... and he has still not figured out that he needs to change or he's just not that valuable.
I did wonder if the Heat or NYK might have interest. NYK more because of Tom Thibodeau, and his defensive minded attitude.

I did wonder if the Heat or NYK might have interest. NYK more because of Tom Thibodeau, and his defensive minded attitude.
I think NY is likely good on guys that would fill that role with Hart and Grimes. They also have a little bit of a money crunch... not sure that's the fit. There will be a handful of suitors but my guess is he gets MLE type money somewhere.

The guy on KBER 101 just said the Jazz hinted at signing Dillon Brooks. Lol. Would love to hear how on earth those ideas connected enough to say that.

The guy on KBER 101 just said the Jazz hinted at signing Dillon Brooks. Lol. Would love to hear how on earth those ideas connected enough to say that.
Lol I didn't even know KBER was still a thing. I had an Uncle that worked there in the 90's.

Lol I didn't even know KBER was still a thing. I had an Uncle that worked there in the 90's.
I believe the only (major) radio change in SLC (in my mind) has been Q99 disappearing, KISN97 disappearing, and Arrow 103.5 becoming 103.5 The Arrow. Maybe count 107.5 The End leaving.

I like that we think he will have some humble pie and really evaluate things with some serious self awareness... and then every report is the Grizz are done no matter what, Brooks wants 25M a year, and he wants to be more than a 3 and D role player...

If he signs a bargain deal it will be for the Heat or Lakers or someone like that... and he has still not figured out that he needs to change or he's just not that valuable.
25 mil is Draymond Green money.
Randle 23m
Conley 22

I believe the only (major) radio change in SLC (in my mind) has been Q99 disappearing, KISN97 disappearing, and Arrow 103.5 becoming 103.5 The Arrow. Maybe count 107.5 The End leaving.
103.5 format change from classic rock to country back in the 90's was pretty big. Man I miss John and Dan.

103.5 format change from classic rock to country back in the 90's was pretty big. Man I miss John and Dan.
Country? When? At least as of ‘95 it was classic rock and has been since.

Country? When? At least as of ‘95 it was classic rock and has been since.
Maybe it wasn't 103. Seem to remember it was something like KLZX. John Carter was on that station and was obviously unhappy about them switching formats. Iirc it lasted about a year and they switched back.

Oh, we are definitely getting him. I had a bad feeling the moment I learned he was a free agent. I don’t want him, but it’s happening.

He is a less talented version of DA the player. If there is any executive in the league that wouldn’t be bothered by having the most hated player on the league, it’s Danny Ainge.