What's new

The inventor of Furby Boom needs to rot in Hell.

TroutBum

My Member's Premium
Contributor
I had no ****ing clue what it was when we bought it. Had I known, I would have gladly spent my money on a years worth of barb wire colonoscopy treatments and still been happy about life. Who's bright idea was it to make a loud, obnoxious, "thinking", toy that has no OFF switch, NO volume control, and needs to be talked to and physically put to sleep in order to shut it the **** up?

There is no word in the English language to describe how insanely pissed off I am that we have this piece of **** in our house.

lol

I have a question for you: Do you want to build a snowman?

My daughter got a a Frozen sing along book from her grandma that came with a CD.

I had no ****ing clue what it was when we bought it. Had I known, I would have gladly spent my money on a years worth of barb wire colonoscopy treatments and still been happy about life. Who's bright idea was it to make a loud, obnoxious, "thinking", toy that has no OFF switch, NO volume control, and needs to be talked to and physically put to sleep in order to shut it the **** up?

There is no word in the English language to describe how insanely pissed off I am that we have this piece of **** in our house.

"Accidentally" drop it in the wash for a full cycle. After a while they won't miss it.

"Accidentally" drop it in the wash for a full cycle. After a while they won't miss it.

Welcome back, dude.

My wife already gave me the "if you do anything to this toy, I'll rip your sack off" speech. I'm hosed.

My daughter got one of these last year. Fortunately the batteries died quickly and it took me a very very long time before I could find time to replace them.

I made that mistake last christmas. I currently have 4 of them in a dark box on the top shelf of the closet. 50$ takes em all. I may have outdone myself this year with the frozen karakoe machine...

Me and my daughter really enjoy this thing. #betterrobot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk36gOEBK6E