What's new

The Jazz are Finally Healthy They Said, This Year is Going to be Different They Said

Nate505

Modstapo Lite
Staff member
What excuse will they have next? I mean if the Jazz have the health and are still getting outplayed, is it because they just aren't good enough or because they lack pride? I know it's probably both, but it sure seems like the latter to me. The amount of effort they play with and start with for a f'ing playoff game is just infuriating.

Yes, I know this isn't a totally necessary thread or anything, but I'm still bitter over yesterday.

Hey, Dallas is without their best player and so it makes it near-impossible to game plan. These are unprecedented situations. It gives the other team a huge lift and you actually become the underdog. Really impressive going in and winning game 1 on the road.

Something like that.

Well they were preparing their secret weapons in playoffs against Doncic but Mavs screwed their plans by faking his injury and sitting him. Now our secret weapons are useless against Brunson, Kleber, Bertans and others.... We have no time to develop new secret weapons against them so it is Mavs and Doncic to blame for ruining our super secret and effective plan.