What's new

The Jazz are going to win the Lakers game on Tuesday

Does someone want to give me some action on this god damn game or not?

If someone does, let me get in on that sweet action. No way we win the Lakers game. There is a very slim chance we beat the Spurs, but that too is unlikely. Come on Laker game win-predictors, let's initiate some sweet action on this one.

The only entertainment this game will provide is the Kobe & Phil Jackson interviews. They might have noticed the jazz are struggling, Kobe might have something to say about Bell's choice of the Jazz over the Lakers. Phil might take a few cheap shots at Jerry and mormons. Wouldn't be suprised by Deron recruiting either.

Not hard to imagine Phil saying: "Deron is a terriffic talent, it's too bad the franchise can't surround him with the players he needs to be successful"

I'm so confident about this game, that I plan on watching the next disc of "Breaking Bad" rather than watch the Jazz lose a frustrating game in Staples. Again.

Stat: Jazz have not beaten the Lakers at home since 2006 (8 straight losses). I think this is one of the most important games all season in the jazz-schedule, so I'd expect the players to take this seriously not only do end their 4 game drought, but to avenge their several playoff-exits. Could go either way IMO, definitely not an impossible game.

The Jazz may actually surprise with this one. I would not be shocked if we pulled out a win here. I am not going to place any bets on it (viny) but I am cautiously optimistic that we may win, or at the very least put together a competitive game that is fun to watch.

It is the Spurs game that in my mind is a guaranteed loss. The Lakers have shown chinks in the armor this season. The Spurs however are on a serious tear.

Too be fair the Lakers are originally from Minni the current home of the Wolves.

Oh and don't ask what Viny does to a bunny

Haha prodigy, I wish so badly that I could give you rep right now.

In other news, I will forgive the 4 game losing streak to bad teams if we win this game.

pool_fail.gif

In other words, you suck.

...THAT looks so painful....I couldn't look at it more than twice!