What's new

The Jazz Are The Reason Why We Lost Porzingis

MeloTheJazzKiller

Everybody here in New York is in mourning over losing The Unicorn. We are devastated. And of course with our sadness comes every mother's son trying to explain why it happened. I know why it happened.

December 29, 2018.

Regular_Season-Jan_19_2018__Utah_-_New_York.jpg

Final Score:
JAZZ 129
Knicks 97

new-york-suffers-2nd-largest-halftime-deficit-in-the-shot-clock-era-vs-jazz.jpg

We were down by 38 at halftime! Forty points down and the game was only half done!
And our first round pick from 2017 Frank The Frenchman -- a guy we picked instead of Donovan Mitchell!!! -- in 16 minutes of play was a, wait for it, minus 36!!!!!

And look who was on the bench watching this disgrace:

frazierweb25s-2-web.jpg

That game against the Jazz was the single worst performance by any professional sports team in history. Let's be real, the 2018/19 Jazz aren't exactly the 1960s Celtics. They aren't the Stockton/Malone Jazz. They are a weak, mid-level team that has no hope of making the playoffs this year...AND THEY DESTROYED US! Humiliated us. A guy on our team played only 16 minutes and posted a minus 36!!!!! That's mathematically impossible, but it happened! And we chose that guy over Donovan Mitchell, for f***'s sake!!!!!

Can you blame Porzingis for saying get me the hell out of here?

I used to like the Jazz. They were a harmless team that nobody cared about. But now I see that they caused our Unicorn to run off to Dallas. We will remember that. Our fans and our players will get our revenge. I promise you, Zion, Durant, and Kyrie will take it out on your skulls when we play you next year.

Everybody here in New York is in mourning over losing The Unicorn. We are devastated. And of course with our sadness comes every mother's son trying to explain why it happened. I know why it happened.

December 29, 2018.

Regular_Season-Jan_19_2018__Utah_-_New_York.jpg

Final Score:
JAZZ 129
Knicks 97

new-york-suffers-2nd-largest-halftime-deficit-in-the-shot-clock-era-vs-jazz.jpg

We were down by 38 at halftime! Forty points down and the game was only half done!
And our first round pick from 2017 Frank The Frenchman -- a guy we picked instead of Donovan Mitchell!!! -- in 16 minutes of play was a, wait for it, minus 36!!!!!

And look who was on the bench watching this disgrace:

frazierweb25s-2-web.jpg

That game against the Jazz was the single worst performance by any professional sports team in history. Let's be real, the 2018/19 Jazz aren't exactly the 1960s Celtics. They aren't the Stockton/Malone Jazz. They are a weak, mid-level team that has no hope of making the playoffs this year...AND THEY DESTROYED US! Humiliated us. A guy on our team played only 16 minutes and posted a minus 36!!!!! That's mathematically impossible, but it happened! And we chose that guy over Donovan Mitchell, for f***'s sake!!!!!

Can you blame Porzingis for saying get me the hell out of here?

I used to like the Jazz. They were a harmless team that nobody cared about. But now I see that they caused our Unicorn to run off to Dallas. We will remember that. Our fans and our players will get our revenge. I promise you, Zion, Durant, and Kyrie will take it out on your skulls when we play you next year.

We break teams up bruh... ask the lob city clips... sorry for you loss... melo is available and he’d be the perfect tank commander for that **** show.

We apologize for being awesome... it is a total dick move!

I think Dolan should suit up. Time to go all-in and not GAF. Not that they’ve really been GAF for the past 20 years.

.. melo is available ...

Melo was at the Garden just last week. Sat in the stands as a fan.

carmelomsg-e1548647760472.jpg

We would take him back in a second. He's one of the Top Ten Greatest Basketball Players In History and if we had him we'd still have Porzingis.

(And be careful what you wish for, my friend. Melo is a Jazz killer. We get him back that's a guaranteed two loses for your team next year.)

We would take him back in a second. He's one of the Top Ten Greatest Basketball Players In History and if we had him we'd still have Porzingis.

(And be careful what you wish for, my friend. Melo is a Jazz killer. We get him back that's a guaranteed two loses for your team next year.)
I couldn’t think of a more fitting franchise that would allow Melo to come back and be “the man.”

If that were the case, why isn’t he there now?

You should be thanking us. You secured a decent starting PG on a great RFA contract but even more great is DJ will own the EC centers. I laughed when I heard he might be a buyout candidate. You don't buy out a rim-protecting beast who rebounds.

The Knicks fans might not like Scott Perry now but they will in a few seasons when the Knicks are a mid-seed playoff team. The picks will be nice too, though Perry has shown he can sign undrafted guys and unwanted FA players as well and they play decent.

Last edited:
E I promise you, Zion, Durant, and Kyrie will take it out on your skulls when we play you next year.

Except not a single sane star will sign to play for the worst run franchise in NBA. Heck, Atlanta or Kings have more chances to land Durant or Kyrie than New York. You can win lottery and draft Zion, that's for sure. So keep praying to lottery gods, it may be your only chance to ever sniff playoffs again.

You should be thanking us. .
Man, I wish I was as mindless/optimistic as you are about the Knicks. Unfortunately I am knowledgeable about my Knicks. We can't get any top free agent to come here!

You know who our most recent big get was? Tim Hardaway Jr. We brought in Tim as a free agent...Tim, a guy that used to be on our team. Only the Knicks could come up with that stupidity. And we gave Tim 71 MILLION DOLLARS! Tim Hardaway Jr. was the only free agent we could snare. Think about that. Durant, Kyrie, Kawhi? LOL. We get the Tim Hardaway Juniors of the world. Mark my words, Tobias Harris, Harrison Barnes, and Melo will be our free agent signings. We gave up The Unicorn for Harrison Barnes. Incredible.

Man, I wish I was as mindless/optimistic as you are about the Knicks. Unfortunately I am knowledgeable about my Knicks. We can't get any top free agent to come here!

You know who our most recent big get was? Tim Hardaway Jr. We brought in Tim as a free agent...Tim, a guy that used to be on our team. Only the Knicks could come up with that stupidity. And we gave Tim 71 MILLION DOLLARS! Tim Hardaway Jr. was the only free agent we could snare. Think about that. Durant, Kyrie, Kawhi? LOL. We get the Tim Hardaway Juniors of the world. Mark my words, Tobias Harris, Harrison Barnes, and Melo will be our free agent signings. We gave up The Unicorn for Harrison Barnes. Incredible.

Mark this post. You'll see.