What's new

The Jazz on hazing Enes

asian_roger

https://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/blogsjazznotes/53676114-62/didn-kanter-rookie-jefferson.html.csp
I think with all the chaos in the year, it's fun to read an article like this. All I remember was that the Jazz rookies had to traditionally carry the princess backpacks. Apparently, Kanter has a big mouth and can't dance. Jefferson really giving it to Kanter, because Kanter plays better defense and Al really likes his fried chicken. XD It's all part of the vet-rookie bonding, now it'll be kind of sad to break up all apart in a trade.

Seems like it is good fun so give it to him. I like Kanter not being cowed though. Keep speaking out Enes the Menace

It's all making sense now. Big Al also tries to haze new girlfriends and the last one wasn't having it.

They were talking about this on the radio the other day and I guess Enes made a few comments on how 'It wasn't that bad to be a rookie'. He also left his pink backpack a few times.

Because of this - on this road trip - he has had to take a few taxi rides (Uncomfortable for a 7 footer) to get breakfast and has seen the top row of each arena he has visited.

They were talking about how this has really helped him open up with his teammates, in particular Jeffy.

They were talking about this on the radio the other day and I guess Enes made a few comments on how 'It wasn't that bad to be a rookie'. He also left his pink backpack a few times.

Because of this - on this road trip - he has had to take a few taxi rides (Uncomfortable for a 7 footer) to get breakfast and has seen the top row of each arena he has visited.

They were talking about how this has really helped him open up with his teammates, in particular Jeffy.

Yeah, Kanter seems like a shy kind of guy who probably doesn't say much. This should help him get more comfortable with the team.

I love reading stories like these. Great for team chemistry.

I hope they do a video on this, like last year when they followed Gordy and Evans around as they went to get Donuts for the team, in this case - fried chicken. :D

hey guys,i have a question;

do any of you have info about Enes litle brother Kerem Kanter? he is 16 years old and 6.9 tall,he is studying and playing basketball in usa.does anyone fallow him? do u guys know how he is doing?

hey guys,i have a question;

do any of you have info about Enes litle brother Kerem Kanter? he is 16 years old and 6.9 tall,he is studying and playing basketball in usa.does anyone fallow him? do u guys know how he is doing?

If he is good I'm sure PKM has a whole section of his little boys file cabinet dedicated to him.

If he is good I'm sure PKM has a whole section of his little boys file cabinet dedicated to him.

The more important question is whether or not he's better than Jonas' little brother. The Jonas brothers?

Good article, thanks for sharing. I laughed at the comments at the bottom of the article, people accusing Al of racism LOL.