fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner
Does anyone else care? Or is it just me that is excited for the game.

Seems like forever since the last jazz game. What's with this no back to back crap?

GO JAZZ!

Does anyone else care? Or is it just me that is excited for the game.

Seems like forever since the last jazz game. What's with this no back to back crap?

GO JAZZ!

Average attempt at starting a game thread. Come on fish I know you can do better than this hehe

Average attempt at starting a game thread. Come on fish I know you can do better than this hehe
Honestly, I can't. I suck at gamethreads and hope someone else will start a proper one.

Just tryin to get the ball rollin

Does anyone else care?

alec-burks-basketball-headshot-photo.jpg

burks-post.jpg

fixed

Yikes, Knicks are awful.

But they were awful last year when they blew The Jazz out by almost 30 and Carmelo scored a point a minute.

Knicks have zero interior presence - Amare is done. 3 of their 5 starters are terrible offense players. Though Shumpert is turning into a decent player.

If Hayward stays out of foul trouble guarding Carmelo and The Jazz defend the perimeter (and that's a big if) it's a win

I'm still in pain from the last game. It will be interesting to see if Hayward bounces back or is this another one of his shooting slumps.

Lol
Well done.

I'm worried about a shumpert vs burks matchup.

Not sure shumpert is thier 2 or 3.
Is melo playing the 3 or 4?

It will be interesting to see how Hayward plays against Melo if he is guarding him. Melo is supposed to be overpowering physically on offense. We'l see how Hayward's added weight helps out.

I want tonight's game to make me as happy as the people in this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzDorXpuFvs

Random awesomeness I accidentally came across...

Attachments

• 33764629.jpg
    33764629.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 10
Larkin vs trey! Bum bum bum

(Does Larkin even play for new York)