What's new

The Jazz sign Romaro Gill!

Joncolton

The Utah Jazz announced today that the team has signed center Romaro Gill. Per team policy, terms of the deal were not released.

Gill (7-2, 255, Seton Hall) posted averages of 7.8 points on 62.8 percent shooting, to go with 5.6 rebounds and 3.2 blocks in 30 games during 2019-20. He ranked third in the NCAA and first in the BIG EAST in blocks per game, helping him earn 2019-20 BIG EAST Defensive Player of the Year and BIG EAST Most Improved Player.

The St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands, native spent three seasons (one as a redshirt) at Seton Hall, appearing in 57 games (29 starts), owning career averages of 5.2 points, 4.2 rebounds and 2.3 blocks in 17.9 minutes per game. He began his collegiate career playing two seasons at Vincennes.

about 30 min ago.

Andrea Urban
@AndreaUrbanTV

·
24m

JUST ANNOUNCED:
@utahjazz
sign Romaro Gill, a center from Seton Hall. 63% from the field, averages 7.8 ppg, 5.6 boards and 3.2 blocks.

Last week tho

4of0gb.jpg

He and Toolson are heading to the Stars and I think we can see about three more of these signings to get some bodies for the Stars.

The Utah Jazz announced today that the team has signed center Romaro Gill. Per team policy, terms of the deal were not released.

Gill (7-2, 255, Seton Hall) posted averages of 7.8 points on 62.8 percent shooting, to go with 5.6 rebounds and 3.2 blocks in 30 games during 2019-20. He ranked third in the NCAA and first in the BIG EAST in blocks per game, helping him earn 2019-20 BIG EAST Defensive Player of the Year and BIG EAST Most Improved Player.

The St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands, native spent three seasons (one as a redshirt) at Seton Hall, appearing in 57 games (29 starts), owning career averages of 5.2 points, 4.2 rebounds and 2.3 blocks in 17.9 minutes per game. He began his collegiate career playing two seasons at Vincennes.
Dude I posted this last week

I broke this news before Gill went to Golden Grove High School in Jamaica. He was towering above all those other middle school kids and ready for varsity as an 8th grader. I told everybody about his skills and his potential way back then.

Lol, we have have some posters here who need to step away from the ledge. Full on panic over a training camp signing.