What's new

The Jazz will be better than the ________, but no greater than the _________.

Lakers_Slapper

I know this is going to create a lot of arguments and that is not my intent. My intent, is however, to create detailed discussions about the Utah Jazz's potential with this upcoming season.

"The Jazz will be better than the Spurs, but no greater than the Warriors.

I think that the Jazz (if fully healthy) can be an elite team in the West. I will go out on the line and say that we will better than the Spurs, but not better than the Warriors. I think this strategy will help Jazz fanz admit their expectations of the team's success's and failures. All black and white with no gray area.

Last edited:
Better than the blazers/grizzlies, not better than the clippers.
4th seed, 47 or 48 wins.
Warriors, spurs, clippers, jazz, blazers/grizzlies

Does it pain you to know that the Lakers will win another 'Chip before the Jazz wins one? The Jazz are not an elite team. Elite teams have a SUPERSTAR or twoor three, The Jazz Have ZERO. GTFOH with better then the Spurs. Spurs have proven time after time. Not better then Portland or OKC, Clippers, or Memphis. They will be fighting for the 7th and 8th playoff spots.

I know this is going to create a lot of arguments and that is not my intent. My intent, is however, to create detailed discussions about the Utah Jazz's potential with this upcoming season.

"The Jazz will be better than the Spurs, but no greater than the Warriors.

I think that the Jazz (if fully healthy) can be an elite team in the West. I will go out on the line and say that we will better than the Spurs, but not better than the Warriors. I think this strategy will help Jazz fanz admit their expectations of the team's success's and failures. All black and white with no gray area.

Does it pain you to know that the Lakers will win another 'Chip before the Jazz wins one? The Jazz are not an elite team. Elite teams have a SUPERSTAR or twoor three, The Jazz Have ZERO. GTFOH with better then the Spurs. Spurs have proven time after time. Not better then Portland or OKC, Clippers, or Memphis. They will be fighting for the 7th and 8th playoff spots.

Again, I ask you. Who's your team? There are a lot of pronouncements being made from your mouth breathing ***.

Originally Posted by ncoloradojazz

No ill take the 24-30 year old bracket what I always do... She is like 19 or something. That's gross.
I don't want to have to buy my girl and her friends booze.

That is actually pretty old for sheep. I suppose it makes it easier for you to catch them though. . .

My thread consisted of a handicap-friendly question that seemed like nobody would fail. Congratulations you have found a way with your stupidity to slip through the cracks. I am not going to give you any easy answers on this one, but you can get those easy answers from pulling your head out of the large gaping hold from which it is hiding. I will protect you from being emasculated by asking you very easy questions. I wouldn't want to embarrass you in front of your mother or 3rd cousin (twice removed).

"The Jazz will be no better than, "the weird and estranged voices inside your head". But no greater than, the inner conscience that lies inside you. The same voices that cause you to do things that are not normal. The voices that make you think that you are normal and don't help.
Two, Twice, or couple, is not spelled like "twoor". You are forgiven because of your lack of knowledge to pronounce such an easy word and easy definition are obviously compromised by your inability to connect think normal thoughts. When it comes to thinking, get someone to sit in with you. Your brain is delicate and every though effects it and makes it weaker.

Two, Twice, or couple, is not spelled like "twoor". You are forgiven because of your lack of knowledge to pronounce such an easy word and easy definition are obviously compromised by your inability to connect think normal thoughts. When it comes to thinking, get someone to sit in with you. Your brain is delicate and every though effects it and makes it weaker.

Dunning-Kruger writes "read a book all ready, your way over due" and misses the obvious "Twoor three" = "two or three" typo.