What's new

The Jazz will win game 2. Guaranteed $atisfaction $$$$$$ :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Wow, gotta love the optimism! All valid points on what the Jazz need to do to win game 2. What you seem to forget/overlook is Tony Parker has bascially been playing like he did in game 1 all season long. Heck, his jumpshot wasn't even falling for him so for you to say that's the best TP9 is gonna play I'll have to disagree. He had a solid game but again, he's been playing like that all year. Millsap and Jefferson can give us fits, along with Favors (most of you are right, don't know why coach Corbin doesn't play him more.) Also, the Spurs are likely without Tiago Splitter this upcoming game (which benefits the Jazz) and you guys should be able to be more effective in the post. Should be interesting. Manu had an off game and our relaible bench was "okay" in game game. I wish you all the best of luck in game 2, you will need it because I see a huge blowout by the Spurs.......alright let the bashing of me begin...lol

I think we probably lose this one. I see our only chance is if we take our 2 games at home and get an upset in game 5.

I expect the series to play out like this.

Game 1 SA
Game 2 UT
Game 3 UT
Game 4 SA
Game 5 SA
Game 6 UT
Game 7 UT

No way in hell the Jazz would win game 7. If they want to win, they better do it in 6.

Game 1 SA
Game 2 UT
Game 3 UT
Game 4 UT
Game 5 SA
Game 6 UT

I admit that our chances look a little worse since Howard is going to start, but if we can get something from him. I still like our chances

And for anyone saying we are going to get swept, you dont know squat about basketball. Game 3 is a lock no matter what. You better bet the house on that. I bet the Spurs will be favored too. I have made some money on those game 3's quite a bit.

. You better bet the house on that. I bet the Spurs will be favored too. I have made some money on those game 3's quite a bit.

wont bet the house on it.
but i was planing on buying a 46 inch led tv this week.
**** it i'm putting the led tv money on that game.

if jazz lose i'm hunting you down unless i get a 46 inch led tv from you

Jazz need to be up in the beginning so they don't play the hopeless game of "catch-up". If bluesrocker can feel a win I can feel it too. Jazz all day!

I cant wait. This a big game.

I believe they can do it. We are sort of a jeckal and mr hyde type of team. You never know. I hope Corbin doesnt F this up.

What gives me the most hope is that we can play some pretty dammm good defense at times.

Go Jazz

OOF!

steamroller.jpg