What's new

The Jimmer is APPOY

But he's not a lockdown defender like Devin Harris or Duron Williams and he's white and mormon so he sucks.

Or... It might just be that we've all watched him play and can very easily see that he's not NBA quality.

But keep on prattling away, jackholes.

But he's not a lockdown defender like Devin Harris or Duron Williams and he's white and mormon so he sucks.

Wow. You're so intent on crying about Jimmer that you're now going out of your way to do so in a thread where NOBODY had said anything negative about him prior to your post. Way to invent drama.

Tool.

Wow. You're so intent on crying about Jimmer that you're now going out of your way to do so in a thread where NOBODY had said anything negative about him prior to your post. Way to invent drama.

Tool.

I hate giving you rep, Ute fan, but this post is +9 worthy.

His mother/cousin/girlfriend has got to be proud.

this is such a travesty.

jimmer fredette for player of the year? mike brey for coach of the year?

I guess taking threes and being white is the path to media glory. Curry never won this award (for good reason), why should jimmer?

derrick williams is obviously the player of the year.

this is worse than when steve nash won the MVP.

Reactions: UB
This is the end of the line, folks. This is where I get off. Congrats, James. Please do not come to the city of Utah for your NBAing in the future.

TIA,

UtahBoozer

Dude's going to need a nice mansion to hold all his hardware. Nobody outside of BYU might remember the guy in 15-20 years if he does nothing in the pros, but this is big-time for right now:

2ikqrdh.jpg

Dude's going to need a nice mansion to hold all his hardware. Nobody outside of BYU might remember the guy in 15-20 years if he does nothing in the pros, but this is big-time for right now:

2ikqrdh.jpg
Well I'm sure he'll be able to afford one with all that facebook money.

this is such a travesty.

jimmer fredette for player of the year? mike brey for coach of the year?

I guess taking threes and being white is the path to media glory. Curry never won this award (for good reason), why should jimmer?

derrick williams is obviously the player of the year.

this is worse than when steve nash won the MVP.

Williams was so good he helped earn his team a 5th seed.

Of the 38 Naismith winners this is the NBA breakdown.
9 Hall of Famers 24%
14 All-Stars 37%
3 regular starters 8%
5 w/ 7+ yr careers 13%
5 unknowns-still playing 13%
2 duds 5%

I'd say based on history, the winners usually turn out to be contributors-Hall of Famers in the NBA. A 61% chance to be either an All Star, or a HOFer.... I'll take it.

Big name winners in history...
Lew Alcindor, Pete Maravich, Bill Walton, David Thompson, Michael Jordan, Patrick Ewing, David Robinson, Tim Duncan, Marcus Camby, Larry Johnson, Antawn Jamison, Elton Brand, Kenyon Martin, Shane Battier, Christian Laettner, Jameer Nelson, Andrew Bogut, JJ Redick, Kevin Durant, Blake Griffin...... pretty good company.

Of the 38 Naismith winners this is the NBA breakdown.
9 Hall of Famers 24%
14 All-Stars 37%
3 regular starters 8%
5 w/ 7+ yr careers 13%
5 unknowns-still playing 13%
2 duds 5%

I'd say based on history, the winners usually turn out to be contributors-Hall of Famers in the NBA. A 61% chance to be either an All Star, or a HOFer.... I'll take it.

Big name winners in history...
Lew Alcindor, Pete Maravich, Bill Walton, David Thompson, Michael Jordan, Patrick Ewing, David Robinson, Tim Duncan, Marcus Camby, Larry Johnson, Antawn Jamison, Elton Brand, Kenyon Martin, Shane Battier, Christian Laettner, Jameer Nelson, Andrew Bogut, JJ Redick, Kevin Durant, Blake Griffin...... pretty good company.
I think Jimmer's shooting and ft% alone will get him 7 years in the league.