What's new

The Knicks will never learn.

Great news. Except for the Knicks and there fans. But every other team in the league is has got to be thrilled

Apparently Dolan hired Thomas behind Donnie Walsh's back. The funny part is Walsh is probably just as bad a GM as Thomas; only without the personal baggage.

I'd tread lightly though - I really think without the influence of mommy and a couple of conservative management people; Greg Miller = James Dolan

Apparently Dolan hired Thomas behind Donnie Walsh's back. The funny part is Walsh is probably just as bad a GM as Thomas; only without the personal baggage.

I'd tread lightly though - I really think without the influence of mommy and a couple of conservative management people; Greg Miller = James Dolan
Okay, based on what?

Okay, based on what?

Based on the fact that they're both the mediocre offspring of exceptional men who would both probably be working as Assistant Managers at Costco if they weren't born into their positions. At least Dolan, unlike Miller, is smart enough to never appear on camera unless it's scipted on his own network. For now Miller, unlike Dolan, is smart enough to (for the most part) let his basketball people run the show - but without the support system that his Dad put in his place, I'm sure Miller would run this team into the ground in 5 years; just like Dolan has in NY.