What's new

The Lakers are DONE!!

Was it me who said that the Mavericks were not championship material... Well, that blew up in my face.. LOL

It almost makes it worth it that the Jazz didn't make the playoffs this year... First, watching the Spurs choke against Memphis, and now the Lakers on the verge of being swept by the Dallas Mavericks... It almost makes it worth it...

Now the only thing left that has to happen to make this playoff more enjoyable for me is the Heat and Celtics being eliminated... And from there, I don't care who wins the damn thing...

Could it happen... Normally I would say "no way"... But this year, I've seen that anything can happen... Even in the NBA..

Peace

k5jJU.jpg

This kind of bush league cheap shot crap is for the BIRDS!! David Stern better hold these guys accountable, and I'm not just talking about fines... Both Odom and Bynum should be suspended for 10 or so games next year for their actions in todays game...

This is just flat out poor sportsmanship and it shows the true character of the Los Angelos Lakers... And that is a bunch of spoiled talented brats whos heads are bigger than the game...

I have NEVER seen such a flagrant attempt to hurt a guy like I saw in that elbow from Bynum today...

Classless players... And a classless coach who might I add doesn't seem to care about what these guys did... I hope the scribes in LA ROAST these losers!

What Odom did wasnt that bad. The normal fines and a 1 game suspension should be given to him. Bynum should get a mega fine and at least 10 games for what he did to JJ. What a douche.

What Odom did wasnt that bad. The normal fines and a 1 game suspension should be given to him. Bynum should get a mega fine and at least 10 games for what he did to JJ. What a douche.

What do you mean what Odom did wasn't that bad?? He practically punched Dirk Nowitski during that exchange... It's funny too, because I always thought of Odom as a classy dude...

You know what's really ironic... The two guys who I hate the most on the Lakers... The two guys I would expect would do this kind of thing, Kobe and Gasol, haven't taken any cheap shots and have really kept their heads cool about this embarrassment...

This is not a championship team... This is a bunch of talented egos who are just fine when everything is going well, but when things go south, the true character of some of these guys come out into the open..

I hate this team and organization that much more after today... What a bunch of losers!

Bynum should get a couple games for that.

Odom Technical/Flagrant? sure. Ejection? No

Bullsheet. That was intentional violence. Could have caused a neck , back or shoulder injury that would have destroyed Dallas' chances in the next round.
Pure malicious revenge. Ejection is nothing . He should get a huge fine too, no little slap on the wrist. Phil should have been ejected too if he can't control his team.

Barea should get a portion of Bynum's salary too.

LOL.

Phil, Kobe, and the rest of the Lakers just got jimmered.

At least they lost like champions... Oh wait, nevermind. Andrew Bynum, biggest guy on the court, decides to show up after the game was already decided to take out the smallest guy on the court.

What losers.

Maybe if Bynum and Lamar had showed half the intensity on defense as they did taking cheap shots, the Lakers wouldn't have lost by a million points.

I'm convinced the entire Lakers team just really hates Kobe, and played like crap all series just to spite him.

The loss was especially embarrassing by taken by Odom and Bynum at the end. Stupid punks.

What do you mean what Odom did wasn't that bad?? He practically punched Dirk Nowitski during that exchange... It's funny too, because I always thought of Odom as a classy dude...

You know what's really ironic... The two guys who I hate the most on the Lakers... The two guys I would expect would do this kind of thing, Kobe and Gasol, haven't taken any cheap shots and have really kept their heads cool about this embarrassment...

This is not a championship team... This is a bunch of talented egos who are just fine when everything is going well, but when things go south, the true character of some of these guys come out into the open..

I hate this team and organization that much more after today... What a bunch of losers!

Yeah it was bad, but I dont think it was horrible. It was classless because of the score and time left, but it wasnt anything that was going to injure Dirk. That is the point I'm trying to make. I think Odom was trying to get a rise out of Dirk and try to get him ejected in the process too, but the refs nipped it in the butt. What Bynum did is just ridiculous though, didnt even attempt to make it look like a play on the ball.