What's new

The Manimal got Caged

So ready for this to no longer be illegal.

****ing ridiculous.

I’m not a smoker and I wouldn’t start if it becomes legal.

So ready for this to no longer be illegal.

****ing ridiculous.

I’m not a smoker and I wouldn’t start if it becomes legal.

By legal, do you mean medicinal? I doubt Utah ever goes legal until the federal government does, and even then I could see Utah as one of the states who fight it as long as they can.

Living where I do, on the border of 2 states that are fully legal, I feel bad for people who have to live somewhere where the elected officials are still living in the 50's. Pot should be legal period, but the fact there are still people fighting it for medicinal purposes is a disgrace. The people of Utah should drag these chumps out of their mansions, tar and feather them, then set them adrift a raft made of green jello in the Great Salt Lake. There's just no excuse anymore for such incompetent leadership in government.

By legal, do you mean medicinal? I doubt Utah ever goes legal until the federal government does, and even then I could see Utah as one of the states who fight it as long as they can.

Living where I do, on the border of 2 states that are fully legal, I feel bad for people who have to live somewhere where the elected officials are still living in the 50's. Pot should be legal period, but the fact there are still people fighting it for medicinal purposes is a disgrace. The people of Utah should drag these chumps out of their mansions, tar and feather them, then set them adrift a raft made of green jello in the Great Salt Lake. There's just no excuse anymore for such incompetent leadership in government.

I mean fully legal. As in you can do whatever you want with it.

No more mass incarceration, policing, enforcement...