What's new

The Minimum FA Bargain Bin

I've never made the claim that he wasn't awful in that series. You can check the receipts and find that I called him awful in that series repeatedly. I just don't evaluate an entire player based on a single series.

I also never said it was just shooting was awful, but people love making debating against things they make up themselves here so I'm not surprised.
You literally said “his shooting was awful” in the post I quoted. No other critique on his defense or lack there of.

The receipt is above if you’d like to check it

You literally said “his shooting was awful” in the post I quoted. No other critique on his defense or lack there of.

The receipt is above if you’d like to check it

I highlighted shooting because that is his main value and why I think he can contribute the future. Waiting for the receipt where I said that is the only reason why he was bad. Or was that a leap that you made yourself? If you got that impression, you're mistaken. My point this entire time is that I don't evaluate a player from one series. So no matter how bad he was in that series, I'm still a believer because of what he showed in the RS and the rest of his career.

I highlighted shooting because that is his main value and why I think he can contribute the future. Waiting for the receipt where I said that is the only reason why he was bad. Or was that a leap that you made yourself? If you got that impression, you're mistaken. My point this entire time is that I don't evaluate a player from one series. So no matter how bad he was in that series, I'm still a believer because of what he showed in the RS and the rest of his career.
Indeed, I made that leap myself. Sincerely apologies.

Interesting name to consider for a min contract. It would be a huge gamble considering he has had a shoulder injury 2 ankle surgeries and now a broken foot and a set back to that recovery. When he was healthy he was pretty good.

Zach Collins??

Sent from my SM-N960U using JazzFanz mobile app