What's new

The mystery man Tony Jones was talking about

Thee Idiotic Minivan K

I want some speculation it’s a guy who’s not a star but better than a regular starter. Tony mentioned he’s someone we’d never think of. Let’s think outside the box.

I’m guessing it’s a team outside the playoffs maybe last year of the contract won’t be back with the team.

What do you guys think?

We are going to play guess who on our next episode so likely save my best guesses for then. Tony was pretty sure we wouldn't be able to guess it though... so good luck.

Hayward. Search your feelings. You know it to be true.
He's the only guy traded that I could see why Tony wouldn't just say the name. Just because of the prior history. I have some other guesses.

Ingram fits the bill pretty well, as does Grant. Either one of the Brdiges as well as Giddey, Kuzma and Caruso are not necessarily left field enough, but otherwise potential candidates to the list.

My wild card:
Before they traded for Simone, I felt like Detroit might want to reconfigure and start over. But I think they sort of revealed their hand at the DL and I would be so surprised if they traded Cade after the moves they made. However Hornets were major sellers and it would make sense for them to go after Flagg with Brandon Miller looking like a future star... so maybe we probed about Lamelo?

Austin Reaves makes the most sense to me just because he said a lot had to happen for the move to happen.

Murray was the most talked about major move, so maybe the move the Jazz were discussing was based around someone getting a Murray deal done.

Austin Reaves makes the most sense to me just because he said a lot had to happen for the move to happen.

Murray was the most talked about major move, so maybe the move the Jazz were discussing was based around someone getting a Murray deal done.
that is kinda interesting. If AR makes the "guess who" I'll credit you there.