3pm - 6pm Spencer Checketts and Gordon Monson

97.5 Fox Sports

6am - 10am FOX Sports Day Break

10am - 1pm Jake Scott and Tony Parks

1pm - 4pm Jim Rome Re-Air ( LAME )

ESPN700

2pm - 6pm Hans Olsen joins Bill Riley.

No news on OC,Gunther or Jan.

I really like Hans Olsen, and I'm glad he landed a local gig. Not only that, I think it's great that a BYU point of view is being added to the Ute flagship station (no Cougar fans, I'm not being sarcastic). It will certainly make for some compelling discussions. Also glad to see Jake Scott landing on his feet. The only downer of this line-up? Gordon Monson and PK still have access to Utah airwaves.

Interesting. I figured 1280 and 97.5 would just be duplicating each other. Guess not.

Why and how does PK still have a job?

He never talks about sports and all he does is @#!*% everyone off. He's not funny at all. I'd by far rather listen to Gunther and laugh my rear off and hear some intelligent talk about football than listen to PK yell over DJ (while DJ is just staring at his watch) trying to be his normal @#!*% self.

Also, Scott Jarrad has no talent.

I hate Jim Rome, but at least I can switch to the other side of it and get away from it all. I like Hans, so I'm glad he found another gig. I also like OC and Kyle, so maybe they'll end up on 700 together. I couldn't care less about Jan.

Why and how does PK still have a job?

He never talks about sports and all he does is @#!*% everyone off. He's not funny at all. I'd by far rather listen to Gunther and laugh my rear off and hear some intelligent talk about football than listen to PK yell over DJ (while DJ is just staring at his watch) trying to be his normal @#!*% self.

Also, Scott Jarrad has no talent.

PK is the only reason I ever listen in the mornings. I find him to be hilarious.

1280 The Zone
6am - 10am DJ & PK

10am -1pm Jime Rome

1pm -3pm Jake Scott and Scott Garrard

3pm - 6pm Spencer Checketts and Gordon Monson

97.5 Fox Sports

6am - 10am FOX Sports Day Break

10am - 1pm Jake Scott and Tony Parks

1pm - 4pm Jim Rome Re-Air ( LAME )

ESPN700

2pm - 6pm Hans Olsen joins Bill Riley.

No news on OC,Gunther or Jan.

....that being said, it looks like Ben Bagley is off the air.

Does that mean Jazz games on 1280 and 97.5?

Good for Parks, I like him. Checkets and Monson? I guess I'll sample it before dismissing it.

wow about the only good host was Gunther. DJ and PK are so lame I can't believe everyone listens to that crap they hardly talk sports. Just about their boring lives I don't care about two nerds lives. Rome has got to be the worst national show on the air he is like listening to TMZ he shouldn't even be in the sports markets. ERRR clones how bout call in and say a bunch or nonsports related stupidity on my show. Or email me something foul/racist and I will pretend to be appalled while reading it on the air.

I knew i could always tune to 97.5 and have Gunther make me laugh. He was hilarious a lot of the time. They had great college football coverage, their basketball wasnt always good but i liked when they would have the guy from the Trib that covers the Jazz. DJ and PK sucksssss

PK is the only reason I ever listen in the mornings. I find him to be hilarious.

This.

I think PK could be easy to hate for anyone who takes their sports way too seriously. IMO, he is 100X easier to listen to than Rome.

I agree. PK often cracks me up. Rome, with his "Let's say the same exact thing 8 times in a row so I don't have to come up with as much material" style, just annoys me.

Has anyone been able to stream 1280? I haven't been able to get anything yet. The player will come up, but no actual audio.

Has anyone been able to stream 1280? I haven't been able to get anything yet. The player will come up, but no actual audio.

I used the Tune-In Radio app on my phone this morning. I don't know where it grabs its streams from, but it streamed 1280 just fine.