What's new

The Next 20 Games

All I can say to this is, bring it on! I'm fine with that scenario!

BTW, the only reasons this team is tough to watch is the Big Al iso ball and how they glue the youngsters to the bench even if they are playing well.

I find post play and footwork extremely entertaining, considering bigs these days seem to neglect that aspect of the game. I love watching guys like AL, Bynum, Z-Bo ext who can play with their back to the basket.

Anyhow 3-0 so far

Thanks to David $tern's influence, the Los Angeles Fakers were allowed to maul us on the defensive end tonight, thus giving us our first L of the 20 game stretch.

So far, the Jazz are above my projected total by 1 win. I think it's amazing that the Jazz put up ~100 points on a super defensive team in Indiana with 2 really bad PGs and with Foye guarding Paul George.

Alot of you have to be ****ing kidding yourselves.

1. Moves will be made. Either by the trade deadline or at the end of the season. Relax boners.
2. If you think it's tough watching them now, ohhhhh just you wait. When we hand the riens over to the youngins we're gonna lose, ALOT, for an extended period of time. SEASONS possibly.

The FO is not going to just make a trade cause you want them to. HA! They will wait for value, and if that means waiting til next year to start the real rebuild, then so be it.

I think most people realize the Jazz are going to lose a lot more with the young guys but most of us are ok with that because that is part of developing young guys. The frustration is that most Jazz fans were wanting this to happen two years ago instead of waiting two years to find out what the Jazz have. Sorry but i will be shocked if the Jazz make a major move. I hope they do but I doubt they will especially if we are in "playoff" contention.

I think most people realize the Jazz are going to lose a lot more with the young guys but most of us are ok with that because that is part of developing young guys. The frustration is that most Jazz fans were wanting this to happen two years ago instead of waiting two years to find out what the Jazz have. Sorry but i will be shocked if the Jazz make a major move. I hope they do but I doubt they will especially if we are in "playoff" contention.

"contention" should also be scare-quoted.

Agreed, brace for nothing. Then, after next year, brace yourself for paydays to youth we don't fully understand.

Houston lost, and Utah won, so we gained back the game they had on us. So we're pretty solid in the 7th seed.

Utah improves to 8-3.

Next game is vs Chicago. They're coming off a back to back, most likely missing Noah and Rose. National TV game, too. Can't remember the last time we've won against the Bulls.

Jazz go 2-7 in the next nine games...

Fri 8 vs Chicago LOSS
Sat 9 @ Sacramento LOSS
Tue 12 vs Oklahoma City LOSS
Wed 13 @ Minnesota LOSS
Tue 19 vs Golden State LOSS
Sat 23 @ L.A. Clippers LOSS
Mon 25 vs Boston WIN
Wed 27 vs Atlanta LOSS
Fri 1 vs Charlotte WIN

Fri 8 vs Chicago LOSS
Sat 9 @ Sacramento LOSS
Wed 13 @ Minnesota LOSS
Mon 25 vs Boston WIN
Wed 27 vs Atlanta LOSS
Fri 1 vs Charlotte WIN

You fascist.

Chicago WIN

Sacramento WIN

Oklahoma Wi--Never mind, I can't even pretend. Let's just forfeit, take the night off for rest.

Minnesota Win

Golden State Win

Clippers WIN

Boston WIN

Atlanta WIN

Charlotte Loss

Mon 14 vs Miami - L
Sat 19 vs Cleveland - W
Wed 23 vs Washington - W
Fri 25 @ L.A. Lakers - L
Sat 26 vs Indiana - W
Mon 28 vs Houston - W
Wed 30 vs New Orleans -W
Fri 1 vs Portland - W
Sat 2 @ Portland - L
Mon 4 vs Sacramento - W
Wed 6 vs Milwaukee - W
Fri 8 vs Chicago - W
Sat 9 @ Sacramento - W
Tue 12 vs Oklahoma City - L
Wed 13 @ Minnesota - W
Tue 19 vs Golden State - L
Sat 23 @ L.A. Clippers - L
Mon 25 vs Boston - W
Wed 27 vs Atlanta - W
Fri 1 vs Charlotte - W

So far I'm sitting at (2) wrong with Miami and Houston, but I'm break even on record.

Fri 8 vs Chicago LOSS
Sat 9 @ Sacramento LOSS
Wed 13 @ Minnesota LOSS
Mon 25 vs Boston WIN
Wed 27 vs Atlanta LOSS
Fri 1 vs Charlotte WIN

either 5-4 or 6-3 depending on injuries and trades