What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

I hope he gets at least 20 games.
I think it was going to be 20-25 games before the comments today. If there is additional info… I think we are looking at maybe 50 games or a season. He had another comment where he said he doesn’t know what it will take to change his behavior… I’m guessing it’s not good… wonder if the cryptic insta stuff was Ja learning about what they found out. I don’t know what these investigations entail but if they went digging through his devices no telling what BS was in there.

IDK… that’s sounds bad right. Like it was prolly 25 games without additional info… maybe it will be something lame like… we discovered it’s a water pistol and he was on his way to hang out with disadvantaged youth… so no suspension nothing to see… no follow up questions thank you.

That's what I was thinking was around 25...maybe this new information bumps it up to half a season.

IDK… that’s sounds bad right. Like it was prolly 25 games without additional info… maybe it will be something lame like… we discovered it’s a water pistol and he was on his way to hang out with disadvantaged youth… so no suspension nothing to see… no follow up questions thank you.
Silver doesn’t want to announce it during the finals because it’s its own thing. Can’t do it during the draft, either, or at the opening of free agency. Need an opportune time because it will be a television special like “The Decision,” Silver needs time to get up a website similar to tankathon where you run simulations on how many games he gets suspended, build the hype, then have Malika Andrews and Jalen do a pre-broadcast before they send it to Secaucus for the deputy commissioner introduce all the people on the investigatory panel, then go to commercial break, then the league announces it’s new live betting app and get people to bet on how many games Ja gets suspended, then another commercial break. The league watches the betting numbers come on in real time and then select the number of games that makes the most for the league based on bets placed, but first they go to commercial break before Kareem opens the envelop like it’s the Oscars.

Anyone else torn on the Nuggs looking like they will get they're first title? I mean I respect and enjoy Jokic amd will be happy for him but damn. Denver fans are gonna be intolerable forever. They already are bad enough to deal with lol.

Anyone else torn on the Nuggs looking like they will get they're first title? I mean I respect and enjoy Jokic amd will be happy for him but damn. Denver fans are gonna be intolerable forever. They already are bad enough to deal with lol.
Know a few Chicken Nuggy fans. Actually good folks, so I'll be happy for 'em if they pull it off. The Heati ain't heard no bell yet though.

I lived in Denver for awhile, so I have quite a few friends that are Nuggets fans. I talked a lot of trash when we were up 3-1 a couple of years ago...

This is going to be intolerable.

Look I don't think Ja deserves more than a fine, and a month off. He is being an ***, but that does not even remotely meet the criteria for a massive suspension. But if the league is going to raise the bar that much I fully expect it to trickle down to Brandon Miller the prospect in the draft.
Example if Ja he gets murdered by the Commish, no pun intended, it still won't measure up to a high profile draft prospect ,being questioned about his known imvolvement in a capital crime case, and who because of his known involvement, has to have representation at his interviews to make sure he doesn't self incriminate.

Vogel makes sense for the Suns. Dont know who else better you could have hired at this point. Boston is probably kicking themselves for not going a more established route.