What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

He has to stop launching those pull-up 3's with 15 on the shot clock. He's not a good enough shooter and he's not putting any pressure on the defense with those. I get that when you're 7'4'', you feel like all those shots are wide open, but at some point your teammates are going to get fed up with defending the fast breaks resulting from the long rebounds.

Wemby should try to model his game after Durant, more or less. The trouble is, Durant is a generational shooter.
I'm old enough to remember Shawn Bradley being a terrific shooter for his size, and the NBA just stopping him from getting to his spots and greatly bringing down that percentage although he could theoretically shoot over anyone. Once the NBA has film on him doing NBA things, his life is going to get much, much harder than it already is.

That's what happens when you're a superstar used to getting all the calls. That was on both Vogel and KD.

Durant was expecting a foul call even if nobody touched him.

Detroit is one of the most fun teams to watch so far this season. They are great defensively and Ausar is just an incredible glue guy already.

It's easy to forget they have Bogey and Morris as well. Duren is not even playing tonight, but he's a monster. They are super deep.

I watched one of their games earlier and it was pointed out that their entire starting lineup are recent lottery picks.

I haven't watched a lot of the Wolves this year, but watching them vs Denver now and the Gobert and Towns duo is looking a little better.

I havent seen anything from anfernee simons this season. Must be injured. Anyone know how bad?

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app