What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

What Green did is no joke (in my opinion and deserved way longer). I feel like most of us wouldn't let another person put their arms around our neck without a fight.
Agreed. What got me and makes me think it was a slap on the wrist is the dragging. So he stops Rudy from grabbing his team mate. But then to drag him a good 10 feet from the altercation while holding his neck seemed almost psychotic. And then to only get 5 games for that. WOW!

Spurs-Kings game just started on ESPN. Excited to watch a full game from Wembanyama. He only had 8 pts last game so look out.

Last edited:
Victor is really unique. Each time i watch him, it make me regret why we did not tank hard last year.....With Victor and Lauri.....
I love watching Victor, but I wonder what happens if it turns out that this is who he is as a shooter. 43.2 FG%, 28.3 3P%. Those numbers are very well in line with his pre-NBA career. Not great. He protects the rim, rebounds and passes the ball well, but you just can't overestimate the value of shooting these days.

I love watching Victor, but I wonder what happens if it turns out that this is who he is as a shooter. 43.2 FG%, 28.3 3P%. Those numbers are very well in line with his pre-NBA career. Not great. He protects the rim, rebounds and passes the ball well, but you just can't overestimate the value of shooting these days.
Rookies often never improve

Rookies often never improve
He was a career 29% 3pt shooter before he came to the NBA. Now he's hitting 28%.

Yeah, he may improve. Anything is possible I guess. But career sub 30 shooters don't suddenly turn into perimeter threats.

As I said, I love watching Vic play, but he's currently in the process of being figured out by the league. It happens to everyone. If he keeps up the bricklaying, the first thing every team will do is start ignoring him on the perimeter, which will take away his drives.

It'll be interesting to see how Pop responds.

How did Wemby get that oop, holy ****.

He will never be accused of not getting back on defense.

He was a career 29% 3pt shooter before he came to the NBA. Now he's hitting 28%.

Yeah, he may improve. Anything is possible I guess. But career sub 30 shooters don't suddenly turn into perimeter threats.

As I said, I love watching Vic play, but he's currently in the process of being figured out by the league. It happens to everyone. If he keeps up the bricklaying, the first thing every team will do is start ignoring him on the perimeter, which will take away his drives.

It'll be interesting to see how Pop responds.

I think he's more figuring out the league than them figuring him out. He's barely missed a lot of 3's this year, bet his shooting improves as he gets stronger.

Looking at box scores and it seems like Lamelo ball always has huge stats. on a related note im so glad i never hear anything about their dad anymore.

I feel like Fox for the kings is a bit underhyped. Dude is special.

Last edited:
If I were Presti I would be extremely tempted to start spending. OKC is showing that they are a good team, ready to be taken seriously, but they still have some gaps before they are a true contender.