What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

This series is going to be a lot of fun

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

I’m not sure how I feel about this. Would he be missing if they were down 0-1? Probably. Or do they assume that Denver will tie this up 1-1 no matter what? I have no problem with a player missing a regular season game. I’m not sure if I’m cool with a guy missing a playoff game against the defending world champs. Dude has a realistic chance at winning a championship this year. This series is essentially the NBA finals. Not sure how I feel about missing this game.

Also I had no idea he had a girlfriend or was married. Who is she?

Wow what a big shot by donte

I’m not sure how I feel about this. Would he be missing if they were down 0-1? Probably. Or do they assume that Denver will tie this up 1-1 no matter what? I have no problem with a player missing a regular season game. I’m not sure if I’m cool with a guy missing a playoff game against the defending world champs. Dude has a realistic chance at winning a championship this year. This series is essentially the NBA finals. Not sure how I feel about missing this game.

Also I had no idea he had a girlfriend or was married. Who is she?
Would he miss the game had it been a French teams game?

I didn't think that was a foul on turner

Write it down. People gonna be overly critical of Rudy for missing this game. Just like the crying thing.

I hate talking about refs....but man the refs are trying their best to screw the Pacers.
Agreed

Would he miss the game had it been a French teams game?
I have no idea.

But as a fan who can count on one hand how many meaningful playoff series weve actually played while having a serious chance of contending for a championship, I know I’d be really pissed/disappointed/mixed feelings right now.

I’m guessing Minnesota fans are a lot like us. Our teams have mostly sucked in the playoffs. We field maybe one contending team every 20 years. And now a guy is gonna miss a crucial crucial crucial game over this? Ehhhh. I get it but I definitely have mixed feelings. As a father, I sorta get it. My wife slept a lot after giving birth and our baby was in the NICU for two weeks. Soooo how necessary was it for me to be there? Who knows.

But as a fan who can count on one hand how many times his team realistically has had a chance at a championship? Hmmm

Brunson is basically unguardable. I didn't see that coming