What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

This is Murray at his 100% though. He and the rest of this Nuggets team simply been relying on the Jokic offense machine for too long. Nuggets need a second star. A legit star who can generate his own offense. Like a Kyrie Irving or... KD.
He’s not 100% though.

And if this woman can’t see that this basketball thing is important to Rudy who had worked his whole life to be in this position then she’s…….

You know the rest.
Dude, you need to stop. What is wrong with you? You have the emotional maturity of a 10 year old. The lack of any sort of intelligent comments coming from you is astounding. I don’t even have kids.

Dude, you need to stop. What is wrong with you? You have the emotional maturity of a 10 year old. The lack of any sort of intelligent comments coming from you is astounding. I don’t even have kids.
Are you not familiar with One Love? This is kind of this thing.

Refs aren't rewarding obvious behavior for drawing fouls. If you look too thirsty for a call you might not get it.
Awesome

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

It’s something you may never get to experience again and it’s deeper and more meaningful than a basketball game. It’s just overwhelming and incredible. Basketball gods have smiled in the Wolves anyway.

Good luck to the Nuggs now that Rudy has dad strength.

I hope somebody tells Kyle Anderson that the only way the Nuggets are gonna get back into this is by plays like him driving into traffic, turning it over, and feeding them fastbreak points.

Why doesn’t porter develop any sort of drive game? All he does is stand outside, do that goofy pump fake and side kick 3.

This was a good old fashioned *** kicking.

Denver is lucky. Isn’t game 3 on Friday? They’ll have plenty of time to get healthy and figure things out. Why nearly a week in between games?

Gordon with the THT “Doin Too Much” Award on that pass lol. You down 25… just be normal.