What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

What?

Jokic scored 4 points down the stretch, and only one of those 2 baskets was against Gobert.
He also gave up the offensive rebound to him and fouled him (can't remember what happened to the FTs). But in addition to that he missed FTs himself, had the illegal screen foul and the silly push in the back of Murray when he probably would've gotten the rebound anyway.
I didn't watch that much of the game, but I felt he played well when I saw him, except for down the stretch, where he definitely did not.

They’ll have to decide between trading Gobert and KAT. That won’t be an easy decision.

Especially since the GM is pot committed now by giving the farm for Gobert.
I don't think it's that so complicated. Put both on the market and see what you can get. With their high salary, age for Rudy and the same limit again and again for KAT, not sure they hit the jackpot !

It's crazy that Rudy and Donovan have been off of the Jazz for two seasons now, but we (Jazzfanz) are still arguing about them.

I think they are representative of the types of players that different NBA fans value. Donovan is an electric scorer who is extremely visible and spends a lot of time with the ball in his hands. The NBA is an entertainment business and Donovan is extremely entertaining to watch. Rudy is a guy who you have to watch closely to understand his impact. He's an advanced stat darling, who number guys love because they can argue about unseen impact and feel smart.

also .. the series is tied lol people carrying on like it's over ????
It's the feeling of a momentum shift we've all seen in playoff series before. Doesn't mean it can't turn around but it feels like Denver is in control right now despite the series being tied.

I feel like Finch is losing the series somewhat. He can't have minutes where both Gobert and KAT are on the bench. Kyle Anderson isnt giving much this series, not sure he should be playing unless it's a minute here or there to get a guy rest heading into a quarter/tv timeout.

Gobert had too many turnovers and let the refs get to him. Other than that he had a fine, positive impact game. It definitely wasnt his best game, but the list of T'Wolves to blame for game 4, he is pretty far down and he was probably Minnesota's 2nd best player.

Posters like Elizah Huge and OL are really pathetic and it's embarrassing. I get OL is kind of a professional troll, but EH actually thinks of himself as being a smart basketball person, so it's incredibly sad..

Gobert had too many turnovers and let the refs get to him. Other than that he had a fine, positive impact game. It definitely wasnt his best game, but the list of T'Wolves to blame for game 4, he is pretty far down and he was probably Minnesota's 2nd best player.

Posters like Elizah Huge and OL are really pathetic and it's embarrassing. I get OL is kind of a professional troll, but EH actually thinks of himself as being a smart basketball person, so it's incredibly sad..
I can’t think of anything more embarrassing than cheering for a division rival whose future picks we own. Anything I do is below that so take a look in the mirror big guy.

I can’t think of anything more embarrassing than cheering for a division rival whose future picks we own. Anything I do is below that so take a look in the mirror big guy.
You can totally root for both of those things. I'd love to see Rudy and Conley get a ring this year. Then I'd like to see their team implode when our picks are coming due. This year is already set so they may as well get the accolades. Then we root for them to fall apart.

You can totally root for both of those things. I'd love to see Rudy and Conley get a ring this year. Then I'd like to see their team implode when our picks are coming due. This year is already set so they may as well get the accolades. Then we root for them to fall apart.
How exactly is them winning a ring going to lead to them imploding?

I would say I watch as objectively as anyone else because I couldn’t care less about any player that doesn’t play on the Jazz.
You lack so much self-awareness it's insane. Funny watching people get butthurt over Jazz fans liking a Jazz great who never disrespected the franchise.

It's crazy that Rudy and Donovan have been off of the Jazz for two seasons now, but we (Jazzfanz) are still arguing about them.

I think they are representative of the types of players that different NBA fans value. Donovan is an electric scorer who is extremely visible and spends a lot of time with the ball in his hands. The NBA is an entertainment business and Donovan is extremely entertaining to watch. Rudy is a guy who you have to watch closely to understand his impact. He's an advanced stat darling, who number guys love because they can argue about unseen impact and feel smart.
I don’t like neither.

The Don & Gobert era was easily my least favourite to watch and follow as a Jazzfanz, even when we got the best record in the League.

It just wasn’t a fun brand of basketball to watch.

How exactly is them winning a ring going to lead to them imploding?
Where did I say it did? You seem unusually combative today. I just said rooting for those 2 things is not necessarily mutually exclusive.