What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

Blah blah blah. We got hot against a weak schedule and Sexton went nuclear. This team wasn't going to end the season around .500.
Went nuclear? He has been pretty ****ing consistent since being selected in the starting five. He's no Jalen Green, who looks like a superstar for a month and a below-average chucker the rest of the season.

I hope Boston go to the final and meet Minny there. Will be find to watch. Indy will have to deal with this loss.... Hali is a good player but his 2 TO at clutch time just kill them. I also do not understand why they didn't foul and let Brown take a 3.

I think you have to foul when you're up 3 on a final possession like that. You can't let the other team get a 3pt look off.
I mean duh. I have known this for so many years.
It always shocks me when coaches don't foul

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

I mean duh. I have known this for so many years.
It always shocks me when coaches don't foul

I remember a jazz game way back before the 3 free throws for a 3 pointer was a thing where we had the lead by 3 and the other team had a last second shot. They took a 3 from the corner as time literally expired, and we had a guy with a hand in his face, but he didn't foul, and the guy drained it. I was screaming at the screen, "foul that ************"! Of course, being under Sloan, they didn't foul. Then we lost in OT of course. If they had fouled the dude would have had 2 shots, with time expired. We win no matter what. Guaranteed win. But they didn't. So ****ing frustrating.

I remember a jazz game way back before the 3 free throws for a 3 pointer was a thing where we had the lead by 3 and the other team had a last second shot. They took a 3 from the corner as time literally expired, and we had a guy with a hand in his face, but he didn't foul, and the guy drained it. I was screaming at the screen, "foul that ************"! Of course, being under Sloan, they didn't foul. Then we lost in OT of course. If they had fouled the dude would have had 2 shots, with time expired. We win no matter what. Guaranteed win. But they didn't. So ****ing frustrating.

I wish they would go to the international rules. An intentional foul is a free throw and ball back. No live ball timeouts. Timeouts don't advance the ball. The last five minutes of a game takes 6 minutes.

How much of the Gobert haul would you give back to have gotten McDaniels included?
None because he doesn't elevate us enough to mitigate the need for tanking. Just think about how many of the players from that haul we still have. He'd have been flipped for picks long ago.

This is going to be a really fun series.
I think a lot of people already penciled the wolves into the finals but this Mavs team is good. It's going to be a great series.

The Knicks lost so my favorite team left in these playoffs is Dallas. But I love Gobert. I'm going to enjoy this series more than any in these playoffs to this point