What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

Donovan went 8/26 and was a -10 tonight in 34 minutes.
Honestly would be funny if he was biding his time in Utah with assurances from multiple sources that if he just played along he'd end up in NYC only for the Knicks to **** this sure thing up for all involved (including the Jazz) and resulted in Donovan going from podunk Utah to out house **** reservoir Cleveland where he is no happier and further from NYC then ever.

I watched the whole lakers game today ( total boredom) … Bricks is utterly hopeless , as are the Lakers … Apart from 1 starter , wolves had a “who’s that guy “ lineup .

Have no idea why Lakers never gave us the 2 draft picks + Bricks for bojan and Conley , they have zero 3 pt shooting

I watched the whole lakers game today ( total boredom) … Bricks is utterly hopeless , as are the Lakers … Apart from 1 starter , wolves had a “who’s that guy “ lineup .

Have no idea why Lakers never gave us the 2 draft picks + Bricks for bojan and Conley , they have zero 3 pt shooting
I actually think the Lakers looked solid. They really need to upgrade from Russ tho, but dealing two prime picks for ok starters isn't it. They should be looking to trade 2nds with Russ to tanking teams who want to get off solid vets

Russ is done. They could have got Bog, Mike, JC and be a contender. Instead of that they will be a top 5-6 at best ( IF AD is healthy) and play-in team if not. Or the strategy is to loose this year and go all in next year with Irwing. A bad strategy for me .

Russ is done. They could have got Bog, Mike, JC and be a contender. Instead of that they will be a top 5-6 at best ( IF AD is healthy) and play-in team if not. Or the strategy is to loose this year and go all in next year with Irwing. A bad strategy for me .
I don't think Russ is done, but he can't play a supporting role. He could probably put up 20-10-8 on a solid upper 30s winning team honestly.