What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

Bucks making some progress to inking Rivers. I am at a complete loss for words on this. :oops:
Why not bring Stotts back.... he was with the guys in training camp and quit cuz he already knew this ain't it.

Doc is overrated but he might get short term buy in from the guys?

I'm so confused on why Bucks would fire him. Has there ever been a team that has fired their coach when they have that good of a record before?

I'm so confused on why Bucks would fire him. Has there ever been a team that has fired their coach when they have that good of a record before?
There is no doubt he sucks... firing him is not the issue imo and actually making a quick decision like that is something I'd support. The direction they are headed... well.... that isn't what I'd do.

For some reason I caught myself watching the Bucks/Pistons game last night, and I did think it was weird that Giannis was drawing up plays on the sideline during a timeout.

God I'm getting sick of this constant flow of Lakers trade rumors. Yeah they need guys, but why does the dumb media print stupid ideas that cannot hold 10% of the water they are trying to carry.

One more of these: "Lakers mulling trading for Giannis with their 2029 FRP, but they dont want to include Reaves" type of rumors and I'm gonna consider checking out from these sites....

Apparently AJ Griffin Jr is super religious and went on a social media rampage early August declaring that the rapture is about to happen at any moment and that all the Bible signs are there. Also strongly implied in one since deleted tweet that Beyonce promotes Satan in her concerts.

I said ealier that he might be worth a flier.... but now I'm out.

God I'm getting sick of this constant flow of Lakers trade rumors. Yeah they need guys, but why does the dumb media print stupid ideas that cannot hold 10% of the water they are trying to carry.

One more of these: "Lakers mulling trading for Giannis with their 2029 FRP, but they dont want to include Reaves" type of rumors and I'm gonna consider checking out from these sites....

Lakers have talked internally about going after Donovan Mitchell or Trae Young​

“The Lakers currently have only one future first-round pick available to trade, but starting on the day of the NBA draft, they’ll have three: 2031, 2029 and either 2024 or 2025, depending on whether New Orleans chooses to use the 2024 pick it previously received from L.A. or defers it to the next draft,” Dave McMenamin wrote.

“The Lakers have discussed internally the possibility of packaging three picks, along with players they already have on their books, to pursue a bona fide star, such as Donovan Mitchell of the Cleveland Cavaliers or Trae Young of the Atlanta Hawks, team sources told ESPN.”

“The Lakers currently have only one future first-round pick available to trade, but starting on the day of the NBA draft, they’ll have three: 2031, 2029 and either 2024 or 2025, depending on whether New Orleans chooses to use the 2024 pick it previously received from L.A. or defers it to the next draft,” Dave McMenamin wrote.

“The Lakers have discussed internally the possibility of packaging three picks, along with players they already have on their books, to pursue a bona fide star, such as Donovan Mitchell of the Cleveland Cavaliers or Trae Young of the Atlanta Hawks, team sources told ESPN.”

I guess if they throw in Lebron and AD with those 3 picks Cleveland might think about it.

Yeah that was the news that triggered my post lol.