What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

I did find a very efficient solution. I do not look any website figuring rumors and it works !! Just open NBA every day and look at transaction only. Too much bull.... with all those social media those days. I can understand people like it, it's just not for me.

Why Quin hate Griffin so much? That’s a guy I’d take a flier on.

Last edited:

Lakers have talked internally about going after Donovan Mitchell or Trae Young​

“The Lakers currently have only one future first-round pick available to trade, but starting on the day of the NBA draft, they’ll have three: 2031, 2029 and either 2024 or 2025, depending on whether New Orleans chooses to use the 2024 pick it previously received from L.A. or defers it to the next draft,” Dave McMenamin wrote.

“The Lakers have discussed internally the possibility of packaging three picks, along with players they already have on their books, to pursue a bona fide star, such as Donovan Mitchell of the Cleveland Cavaliers or Trae Young of the Atlanta Hawks, team sources told ESPN.”

I coach my son’s 3rd grade Jr. Jazz team. We’ve also discussed the possibility of traded for Trae Young.

Last edited:
Pistons and Bulls discussed a LaVine deal. Centered around Bogey + one of the Pistons young prospects (Ausar/Ivey/Duren) but they didn’t want to include any of them.

Yeah he’s basically doing everything we wish Brice would do for us
Yeah, just insanity. GG is going to be filthy.

The Grizzlies might not get a high pick this year, but they are learning a lot about their role players. Vince Williams and GG are going to be big time next year playing next to Ja.

Pistons and Bulls discussed a LaVine deal. Centered around Bogey + one of the Pistons young prospects (Ausar/Ivey/Duren) but they didn’t want to include any of them.
I guess the Bulls don't want Hayes lol.

I think they should just let go Ivey cuz the kid can flat out score but you know he and Monty hated each other. It's a divorce that desperately needs to happen and there's no point waiting on it.

Yeah, just insanity. GG is going to be filthy.

The Grizzlies might not get a high pick this year, but they are learning a lot about their role players. Vince Williams and GG are going to be big time next year playing next to Ja.
Yeah they are going through a GSW type of retool year and it's really gonna benefit them for years to come

He didn’t suck as a 19 YO rookie
Sometimes players have a lucky season. He's also perpetually hampered by injuries and is one dimensional type of player that the Hawks dont really need.

I know the act like Quin was actually bad is a trendy thing now, but he played the right players who were put in front of him.

I wouldnt be opposed to taking a flyer on him if he's free, but I'm not giving up assets to get him.