What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

Oh sorry for the hijack just getting frustration off my chest.

And one more thing that shooting touch as a rookie for Brice is super encouraging. The passing, rebounding, and the average defense is showing big time promise for his future - he will only improve. Just pray he can continue to lean up and to avoid injury, we could have another potential near all-star player or better.

Okay I am done scribbling my crazy fan rantings but I had to let it out. I feel much better. Have fun!

Oh sorry for the hijack just getting frustration off my chest.

And one more thing that shooting touch as a rookie for Brice is super encouraging. The passing, rebounding, and the average defense is showing big time promise for his future - he will only improve. Just pray he can continue to lean up and to avoid injury, we could have another potential near all-star player or better.

Okay I am done scribbling my crazy fan rantings but I had to let it out. I feel much better. Have fun!
I would say the passing has easily been the worse thing. He has thrown a lot of terrible passes. He tries to be a passer, but he has been throwing the ball away. It was the same thing in the G-Leauge.

I think we could have gotten Simone to come back on somewhat of a hometown discount. He seemed to love playing here, and teams don't seem to be thrilled about tying up their cap space to RFA's. But let's just say for arguments sake he would have signed for a fair, market value contract. If we are not a team that wants to pay a player like Simone what he's worth, what team are we and what direction are we going?

I really wish we had dumped Clarkson and kept Simone.

I think the NBA should have a come back player of the year award. I think it's pretty cool when guys like Dunn or Exum are able to make it back to the league and make a positive impact for a team. Or maybe guys that overcame injuries could be included. I think these kind of stories should be celebrated.

Not that it's a big deal, but just haven't seen it posted yet, we should be hoping for OKC and LAC losses and DEN, MIN, MIL, and CLE wins in order to have our late pick as good as possible.

Crazy that Wolves can still go pretty far. Not that KAT isnt important, but they have Reid.
I agree with you. They will miss the scoring part but will improve a bit in defense and TO less the ball. ANT is huge and he can step up as can Rudy , Mike, Reid, NAW... Its a tough loss but they still a good team. They just beat Pacers today in style. Rudy definitely DPOY for me this year.

Last night Luka set an NBA record with his 4th straight 35 point triple double game in a row

Sent from my OPD2203 using Tapatalk

I agree with you. They will miss the scoring part but will improve a bit in defense and TO less the ball. ANT is huge and he can step up as can Rudy , Mike, Reid, NAW... Its a tough loss but they still a good team. They just beat Pacers today in style. Rudy definitely DPOY for me this year.
Kats been good on d this year. It will help their main unit D, but their D is really going to suffer when Rudy is out.

Last night Luka set an NBA record with his 4th straight 35 point triple double game in a row

Sent from my OPD2203 using Tapatalk
Funny thing, this Heat game was the only one of those 4 the Mavs won.

It looks like history is repeating itself. Luka puts in a massive effort and plays 40ish minutes just so that the Mavs can barely hang on and get to the play in.

And this is not an empty stats argument, but an argument that either their coaching or supporting cast is not up to par.

Funny thing, this Heat game was the only one of those 4 the Mavs won.

It looks like history is repeating itself. Luka puts in a massive effort and plays 40ish minutes just so that the Mavs can barely hang on and get to the play in.

And this is not an empty stats argument, but an argument that either their coaching or supporting cast is not up to par.
Come to us Luka......

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

It's unfortunate that Exum's body cannot handle an NBA season...but he's still found a way to get so much better over the years. It's great to see him playing well again. If he wasn't injury prone and had more time to develop (less time rehabbing) he would have been a great player.