What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

Keyonte this season is SOOOOO far from rookie Mitchell. If he ever becomes even close then it will be a great result for us. Mitchell becoming a legit top 15 player and a guy who can handle a scoring load semi efficiently at his size is a huge outlier. I don't think Key will ever get close.

I know you said 'assuming massive development' but even that feels like it is giving too much credit to Keyonte.
I'm not disagreeing with you, but it seems relevant to note that Keyonte's off-the-dribble 3pt game is well beyond Mitchell's at the same age. That one skill can crack open a pretty devastating path of development.

Mitchell also had a far better team around him.

Mitchell had a huge offensive burden on that team though. His usage% was 28.3% , Keyonte had a usage% of 22.4%.

People sometimes forget how inefficient Donovan was his early in his career, his efg% was only 54% compared to George's 53%. I wonder if it was less concerning back then because NBA offenses were not as good? Althouh I would guess the main reason it was less talked about because we were winning.

What does Phoenix do if they aren't even competitive at all in this series?
They don’t look like they like each other. There have also been some whispers about a KD reunion with OKC.

Things the combustible series. One of these teams is pissed based on the result and they might be the two most expensive rosters in the league next year.

KAT must be so frustrating to root for. He sooooo dumb for no reason sometimes.

They don’t look like they like each other. There have also been some whispers about a KD reunion with OKC.

Things the combustible series. One of these teams is pissed based on the result and they might be the two most expensive rosters in the league next year.
Even more than the warriors?

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk